美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第11集第2期:没戴魔法项链
日期:2016-03-10 10:01

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Morning.Where are we?Georgia.Georgia?No, no. No, we're not.

早上好 我们在哪 乔治亚州 乔治亚州 不...不会的

Seriously, Damon. Where are we?Seriously, we're-- we're in Georgia.

达蒙 说实话 我们在哪 说实话 我们在乔治亚州


How ya feeling?I--I--There's no broken bones. I checked.

你感觉怎样 我 我 你没有骨折 我检查过了

My car. There was a man.I hit a man.But then he got up and-- who was that?

我的车 当时有个人 我撞到了一个人 但是之后他站了起来 他是什么东西

That's what I would like to know.Where is my phone?

我也想知道 我的手机哪去了

Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am.

我们必须回去 没人知道我去哪了

Pull over.I mean it, Damon. Pull over!Stop the car!

靠边停车 我说真的 达蒙 靠边停 停车

Oh. You were so much more fun when you were asleep.

你睡着的时候可有趣多了

I'm fine.We have to go back.Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far.

我没事 我们必须回去 别呀 我们都已经走这么远了

Why are you doing this?I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car.

你为什么要这么做呢 我不能来乔治亚州 我的车撞坏了

I have to go home.This is kidnapping.That's a little melodramatic, don'you think?

我得回家 你这是绑架 说绑架可有点戏剧化了 你不觉得吗

You're not funny.You can't do this. I'm not going to Georgia.

一点都不好笑 你不能这么做 我不去乔治亚州

You're in Georgia.Without your magical necklace I might add.

你已经在乔治亚州了 我该提醒你 你没戴那条魔法项链

I can very easily make you ...agreeable.What are you trying to prove?

我可以很容易就让你 乖乖听话 你到底想证明什么

重点讲解

1、serious

严重的;危急的;令人担忧的

Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.

犯罪猖獗是俄罗斯社会面临的一个日益严重的问题。

The government still face very serious difficulties.

政府仍然面临着非常严峻的困难。

重要的;需要认真考虑的;严肃的

I regard this as a serious matter.

我认为这件事很重要。

Don't laugh boy. This is serious.

小伙子,别笑,这很严肃。

认真的;郑重的;严肃的

My parents never really faced up to my drug use in any serious way.

我父母从未认真地正视过我的吸毒问题。

It was a question which deserved serious consideration.

这是一个值得认真考虑的问题。


2、come on

(表示鼓励)来吧

Come on Doreen, let's dance.

来吧,多琳,我们跳舞吧。

得了吧;算了吧

'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'.

“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”

Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.

得了吧,休,那是两年前。

进展;进步

Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.

李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。

The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.

膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。

分享到
重点单词
  • necklacen. 项链
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • melodramaticadj. 情节剧的;戏剧似的;夸张的
  • agreeableadj. 愉快的,和蔼可亲的,欣然同意的,一致的
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的
  • considerationn. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见 n. 报酬
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉