美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第4集第1期:明白真相
日期:2016-12-08 21:25

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries".For over a century I have lived in secret.Until now.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 直到现在

I know the risk, but I have to know her.What are you?I'm a vampire.

我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼


You must be Ms. Pierce.Please. Call me Katherine.

您一定是皮尔斯小姐了 请称呼我凯瑟琳

I was never in love with you, Katherine.So none of my feelings were real.

凯瑟琳 我从没爱过你 所以我那时的感情都不是真的

Believe what you want, Stefan.But I know the truth.

斯特凡 随你怎么想 反正我明白真相

So, the black sheep returns.Tyler?Who's the guy with Carol?Mason Lockwood.

败家子回来了啊 泰勒 那个和卡罗尔说话的人是谁 梅森·洛克伍德

You know where I can find any family artifact stuff?

你知道家里的工艺品之类的放在哪里吗

I'm just lookin' for this old piece of my mom's.It's a moonstone.

我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物 一块月光石

I think the Lockwoods have a family secret.They're not vampires. They're something else.

我觉得洛克伍德家族有不为人知的秘密 他们不是吸血鬼 是其他物种

The lycanthrope.Werewolves?It was you.I've had her blood.Katherine obviously killed her."A" plus "B" equals...

人狼互变兽 狼人吗 是你 我喂她喝了我的血 之后明显凯瑟琳又杀了她 两件事一起 就导致了

I'm starving.Katherine.Don't be frightened.We're going to have so much fun together.

我好饿 凯瑟琳 别怕 我们还要一起找很多乐子呢

Look who found his dancing shoes.Uh! No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules.

瞧瞧 哪位帅哥跳得这么好 不能接触哦 萨尔瓦托先生 这是规矩

I thought you didn't believe in rules.My brother's still upset that you chose me to escort you.

我以为你不是循规蹈矩的人 我哥还在为你选我做舞伴而郁闷

Well, Damon needs to concede that his younger brother is a better dancer.

达蒙得承认 他弟弟舞跳得更好

Oh, looks like he found someone to occupy his time.Elena...Stefan, don't.Elena!

看来 他找到人打发时间了啊 埃琳娜 斯特凡 别走 埃琳娜

词汇解析

1、occupy

居住,使用(建筑物或某地)

There were over 40 tenants, all occupying one wing of the hospital.

共有40多位房客,他们全部住在这家医院的一个病区。

Land is, in most instances, purchased by those who occupy it.

在大多数情况下,土地都是由其使用者购得。

占用,使用(房间、座位等)

The hospital bed is no longer occupied by his wife.

他的妻子不在这张病床上了。

I saw three camp beds, two of which were occupied.

我看见了3张折叠床,其中两张已有人占了。

担任(…职务);居于(…地位)

We occupy a quality position in the market place.

我们在市场上居于高端地位。

Men still occupy more positions of power than women.

担任要职的男性仍然比女性多。


2、concede

(勉强)承认,承认…属实

Bess finally conceded that Nancy was right.

贝丝最终承认了南希是对的。

Well, he conceded, I do sometimes mumble a bit.

“嗯,”他承认道,“我有时候说话的确有点吐字不清。”

赋予,授予(权利、特权)

The government conceded the right to establish independent trade unions.

政府承认建立独立工会的权利。

Facing total defeat in Vietnam, the French subsequently conceded full independence to Laos.

法国人在越南面临彻底的失败后,接着又让老挝取得了完全的独立。

(在体育运动中)未能阻止(对方进球或得分)

They conceded four goals to Leeds United.

他们被利兹联队攻进4个球。

Luton conceded a free kick on the edge of the penalty area.

卢顿未能在罚球区的边缘截住对方的任意球。

分享到
重点单词
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • occupiedadj. 已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的 v. 占有(oc
  • independencen. 独立,自主,自立
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • concedevt. 承认,给予 vi. 让步
  • artifactn. 人工制品,典型产物
  • frightenedadj. 受惊的,受恐吓的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • occupyvt. 占领,占用,占据,使忙碌,使从事
  • penaltyn. 处罚,惩罚