美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第16期:消耗很多能量
日期:2016-05-13 21:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, let me help you.Oh, I'm fine.You don't need to coddle me, baby.

嘿 我来扶你 我没事 你不需要娇惯我 孩子

It was a big spell, grs.I could tell it took a lot out of you.

那是个强大的咒语 外婆 我看出来你消耗了很多能量


I'll be fine.How's your head?It's, uh, it's all right.I just--I wish I knew how I pass out.

我会好的 你的头怎么样呢 还好啦 我 我真希望知道怎么晕过去的

I didn't drink that much, I swear And you don't remember anything?

我没喝那么多 我发誓 你什么都不记得了

The whole thing's pretty cloudy. I just...I know how this looks.

一切都好模糊 我... 我知道这看上去像什么样

I'm--i'm sorry.No, Jermy, don't be sorry.You didn't do anything, ok?Ok.

我 对不起 没关系 杰里米 不需要道歉 你什么都没做 好吧 好的

I've gotta head over to Bonnie's for a little bit,But is there anything that you need?

我得去趟邦妮家 但你有什么需要的吗

Oh, no, I'm just-- I'm gonna crash.Ok. well, Jenna's here, and I'll be back soon.

没有 我只是 我就倒头大睡 好吧 珍娜在家 我很快就回来

You knew Katherine wasn't in there.You wouldn't have helped me.No!

你早知道凯瑟琳不在里面 说了的话你就不会帮我了 不

Why do you get happy ending?Damon, please, you wouldn't have helped me!

为什么你最后皆大欢喜 达蒙 求你了 那样你就不会帮我

You know you wouldn't!Why do you get it and I don't?!

你知道你不会的 为什么你救了想要的人而我没有

The guard, the one of the church,The one who lock us in!

那个守卫 教堂里的一个 把我们锁进去的那个

She promised to turn him He was obsessed with her.

她答应要转化他 他当时迷恋上她了

She had him under her spell, like everybody else!

她控制了他 就像她对每个人一样

He let her go.The last I saw her was chicago.1983.

他放她走了 我上次见她是在芝加哥 1983年

She knew where you were, Damon.She didn't care

她知道你在哪儿 达蒙 她毫不在意

重点讲解

1、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

(非常好的或成功的)希望,迹象,指望

The boy first showed promise as an athlete in grade school.

这个男孩在上小学的时候就初次显示出成为运动员的潜力。


2、pretty

(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。

(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)

Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.

惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。

comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.

罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发

很;颇;相当

I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do.

我很清楚她会怎么做。

Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.

我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。

分享到