美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第11集第14期:世界的神秘
日期:2016-03-22 12:58

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You could have told me.I wanted to tell you.

你原本可以告诉我的 我也想告诉你

You said no more lies.Only the truth.I can handle the truth, Stefan.

你说过不会骗我 只有真相 斯特凡 我可以接受真相


As crazy as it is.I can handle the fact that you are a vampire.

无论真相多么离谱 我能接受你是吸血鬼的事实

And you have a vampire brother And that my best friend is a witch.

以及你有一个吸血鬼哥哥 以及我的闺蜜是巫师

I can accept the fact that the world is much more mysterious place than I ever thought possible.

我可以接受 世界的神秘 远远超出我的想象

But this This lie I can not take What am I to you?

但是这个 我不能接受此般谎言 对你来说我是什么

Who am I to you?You are not Katherine.You are the opposite of everything she was.

我是你的谁 你不是凯瑟琳 你和她完全不一样

And when did you figure that out?Before you kissed me?Before we slept together?

你什么时候发现这点的 是你吻我前 还是我们上床前

Before I met you.What?The first day of school.When we met.

是遇见你之前 什么 第一天上学 我们遇见时

That wasn't the day for the first time, Elena.Then when was it?May 23, 2009.That was...

并不是我们初次见面 埃琳娜 那是什么时候 2009年5月23号 那是

That was the day your parents' car Went off the bridge.

是你爸爸妈妈的车 在桥上出事那天

You were there?Every couple of years that I come back here to see Zach and see my home.

你在那里 我每隔几年回来一次 看望扎克和我的家

Last spring I was out in the woods by old Wickery Bridge.

去年春天 我正在维克里大桥旁边的森林里

And I heard the accident.All of it.I was fast getting there, but not fast enough.

我目击了整场事故 从头到尾 我赶快跑到那里 但还是晚了一步

The car was already submerged.

车已经沉下去了

重点讲解

1、opposite

在…的对面

Jennie had sat opposite her at breakfast.

珍妮吃早餐时坐在她对面。

(同一类事物)截然相反的,全然不同的

All the cars driving in the opposite direction had their headlights on.

对面开来的车都打着头灯。

I should have written the notes in the opposite order.

我本应按相反的顺序记笔记的。

对立物;对立面

Ritter was a very complex man but Marius was the opposite, a simple farmer.

里特城府颇深,而马里厄斯恰恰相反,是个心地淳朴的农民。

Well, whatever he says you can bet he's thinking the opposite.

呃,不管他说什么,你都可以肯定他想的完全是另一套。


2、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。

分享到
重点单词
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭