美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第13集第5期:痛苦中获得快乐
日期:2016-04-17 13:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Do you think Damon really believes us?That we're both trying to help him?

你觉得达蒙真的会相信 我们两个都想帮他吗

I don't think Damon knows what to believe.Trust isn't something that comes naturally to him.

我觉得达蒙也不知道该相信什么 他不怎么会信任别人


You know...I realy think that Damon believes that everything he's done, every move that he's made,he's done for love.

其实 我真的觉得达蒙相信 他的所作所为 他做的一切 都是因为爱

It's twisted, but kind of sad.There are other ways to get what you want.

有点扭曲 却很可悲 想得到自己想要的 可以有其他方法

You don't have to kill people.Damon has no regard for human life.He enjoys inflicting pain on others.

不用杀人 达蒙不尊重人的生命 他喜欢从别人的痛苦中获得快乐

For 145 years,every single time that I have let my guard down

145年来 每次我卸下防备心理

and let Damon back into my life,he's done something to make me regret that.

让达蒙进入我的生活 他总会做一些让我后悔的事情

I'm not going to make that mistake again.

我不会再犯同样的错误了

So what do you think will happen If the tomb gets opened and Damon gets Katherine back?

你觉得会发生什么事 我是说如果墓穴被打开 达蒙救出凯瑟琳?

I think that no matter what Damon promises,A lot of people will die.That's Jonathan Gilbert.

我觉得不论达蒙承诺过什么 还是有很多人会死 那就是乔纳森·吉尔伯特

What's this?What are you guys doing?Hey. Just going through some stuff,feeling sentimental.

这是什么 你们在干什么 只是在翻看旧东西 感怀一下

Dad had this whole family journal from years ago.I thought I'd dig it up.

爸爸一直收藏着那本家族日记 我本以为可以找到

Jonathan Gilbert's journal?Yeah, what do you know about it?

乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记 正是 你知道些什么吗

I just did a history report on it.Oh. So where is it now?I gave it to Mr. Saltzman. He wanted to see it.

我刚用它写了份历史论文 那它现在在哪 我把它给萨尔茨曼老师了 他想读一下

重点讲解

1、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

有可能;有希望

While it will be fun, the seminar also promises to be most instructive.

这次的研讨会不仅会有趣,而且有可能会颇具启发意义。


2、sentimental

感伤的;多情的;多愁善感的

I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.

我努力不让自己表现得感怀过去。

It's a very sentimental play.

这是一部十分煽情的戏。

情感(上)的;(尤指)(出于)怀旧的

Our paintings and photographs are of sentimental value only.

我们的画作和照片仅有纪念价值。

Perhaps he has returned for sentimental reasons.

也许他是出于情感上的原因才回来的。

分享到
重点单词
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的