美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第16期:遭到动物袭击
日期:2016-06-18 20:13

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm home.Teeth brushed, ready for bed.Safe and sound.

我到家了 刷好牙 准备睡了 平安无事

Oh, good. I'm glad.Is everything all right?You sound serious.No, no.Uh, not tonight.

哦 很好 真是太好了 一切都还好吗 你声音听起来很严肃 不 不 今晚不说


You still have a few more minutes left of normal.I'll pay you back tomorrow, ok?

你平凡人的一天还剩几分钟 我明天会告诉你的 好吗

I had a really nice time on our date tonight.Such a liar.No, I'm serious.

今晚的约会我玩的非常开心 真会骗人 不 我是说真的

In a way, it was exactly what it was supposed to be.I had a really nice time, too.

约会本来就该这样的嘛 我也过的很开心

Could you help me out a little bit?What the hell?

过来搭把手成吗 我的老天

I could have killed you.Yeah, but you didn't.I should have.But you didn't.

我可能会杀了你的 对 但你没有 我应该杀了你的 但你没有

How did you know?I knew this girl.Vicki.

你是怎么知道的 我认识一个女孩 薇姬

She, uh,She was attacked by an animal,A bite to the neck.She started acting crazy.

她...她遭到动物袭击 咬到了脖子 之后 她就开始举止失常

You know, weird,and it...and it seemed like drugs,But then, you showed me those articles.

就是 怪怪的 就像 吸了毒似的 但后来 你给我看了那些文章

And then, I saw your face, and how it changed.That night in the cemetery when I kissed you.Look.

之后 我又看到了你的脸发生了变化 就是我在墓地吻你的那晚 听着

You know you can't tell anyone, right?Ha. Who'd believe me?

不许告诉任何人 知道吗 谁会信呢

You'd be surprised.Why didn't you kill me?I don't know.

你怎见得 为什么不杀我 我不知道

Maybe I'm a sucker for guys like you.Like what?Lost.

或许遇上你这样的人 我就手足无措了 比如说 迷失

Why would you confront me about it?Why would you risk it?

为什么非要找我质询真相 为什么要冒这个险

Because if it was true maybe,Maybe it's true about Vicki.

因为如果这一切都是真的 或许薇姬的事也是真的

And also because...I want you to turn me.

还有 因为 我要你把我变成吸血鬼

重点讲解

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


2、confront

(问题、任务或困难)降临,使面临

She was confronted with severe money problems.

她面临严峻的资金问题。

Ministers underestimated the magnitude of the task confronting them.

部长们低估了他们所面临的任务的艰巨性。

勇敢地面对;正视

We are learning how to confront death.

我们正在学习如何直面死亡。

NATO countries have been forced to confront fundamental moral questions.

北约国家被迫正视基本的道德问题。

分享到