美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第12集第16期:提议依然有效
日期:2016-04-10 17:41

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

There's no way that idiot was workin' alone.You are.

那个白痴绝对不是孤军奋战 但你是啊

So the grimoire...That was Emily's,right?

那本魔法书 是艾米莉的对吧

That's what you need to reverse the spell.

想要破处咒语 必须有那本书


When the founding families burned her,they took her things,

当创始人家族烧死她的时候 他们拿走了她的东西

and you were hoping that dad's journal would tell you where it is.

你希望爸爸的日记 可以告诉你东西在哪

Look at you, puttin' the pieces together.Good for you.

瞧瞧你 把线索都联系起来了 真是厉害

I was half-right.Well, it's out there now.

我只对了一半 现在一切都清楚了

Let the games begin.My offer still stands.

开始游戏吧 我的提议依然有效

Yeah, with some hidden caveats, no doubt.

肯定有附加条件吧 毫无疑问

No. Nothing hidden about it.No lies. No deception.

不 绝对没有附加条件 没有谎言 没有欺骗

I'm there when you open up that tomb,

你打开古墓的时候我会和你一起

you and Katherine go,and the other 26 vampires die.

你带着凯瑟琳走 剩下的26个吸血鬼必须死

If I agree. I'll help you.Why should I trust you?

如果我同意的话 我会帮你 我为什么要相信你

Because I'm your brother.No, that's not gonna cut it.

因为我是你弟弟 这点儿理由还不够

Because I want you gone.Ok.Look, I said something stupid.

因为我希望你离开这儿 好吧 听着 之前我说了一些蠢话

I'm sorry, but I wasn't even talking about you.

很抱歉 不过我并不是针对你说的

Yes, you were, Caroline.Ben could easily be me.

卡罗琳 你说的就是我 本很可能就是我的样板

We're just alike.That's not true.Are you seriouly mad about this?

我们是一样的人 不是那样的 你真的因为这个生气了吗

Matt, you know me.Ok, I say stupid things without thinking,

马特 你了解我的 我经常说话不经过大脑的

and then I have to apologize and take it back, and...

然后我经常需要道歉 收回我的话

I'm a terrible, awful person,but I'm working on it.

我是一个很糟糕很差劲的人 不过我正在努力改正

Look, can we just not do this right now?Ok.When do you get off?

我们现在不说这些行吗 好吧 你什么时候下班

重点讲解

1、reverse

逆转,彻底改变(决定、政策、趋势等)

They have made it clear they will not reverse the decision to increase prices.

他们已经明确表示不会更改提价的决定。

The rise, the first in 10 months, reversed the downward trend in Belgium's jobless rate.

10个月来失业率的首次上升逆转了比利时失业率持续下降的趋势。

颠倒,反转(事物的顺序)

In the squares place a penny, nickel, dime and quarter in that order. The object is to reverse the order of these coins.

在这些方块中按顺序放置1分、5分、10分和25分的硬币各一枚。目标是颠倒这些硬币的顺序。

The normal word order is reversed in passive sentences.

正常词序在被动句中是颠倒的。

倒(车)

Another car reversed out of the drive.

另一辆车倒出了车道。

He reversed and drove away.

他把车倒出来,开走了。


2、get off

免受惩罚;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚

He is likely to get off with a small fine.

他可能会逃脱严惩,仅仅罚一点钱了事。

出发;离开

At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'

8点钟的时候,我说“我现在要出发了。”

把手拿开;别碰

I kept telling him to get off.

我不断地叫他把手拿开。

'Get off me!' I screamed.

“别碰我!”我尖叫道。

分享到
重点单词
  • reversen. 相反,背面,失败,倒档 adj. 反面的,相反的,
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • passiveadj. 被动的,消极的 n. 被动性
  • trendn. 趋势,倾向,方位 vi. 倾向,转向
  • deceptionn. 骗局,诡计,欺诈
  • decisionn. 决定,决策