美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第9期:尽情放纵
日期:2016-01-11 16:02

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm almost ready.Can't believe you actually think that we should go to this thing.

我快好了哦 真不敢相信你竟然真的觉得我们该去

It's not I'm asking you to run outside Midday without your ring.

我又不是让你在正午时分 不带戒指在太阳底下炙烤


I mean, seriously, it's a party.

我说真的 那可是个派对啊

A party that damon wants to go to, you know.

是个达蒙想要我们去的派对 你知道的

So my question is, "why?"I think he's up to something.

因此我纳闷的是 为什么? 我觉得他在预谋什么

Who cares? I mean, what can he possibly do

那又怎样 我是说 在公共场合

In front of all those people in a public place?

在众人面前 他又能做什么呢

He knows how to keep a low profile, believe me.

他知道如何低调行事 相信我

Ok. So he'll behave.Come on. One day a year, I get you,

也就是说 他会注意举止的 别这样 一年就一天啊

One day that you're not brooding and existing in your own head.

就一天 不用沉浸在自己的世界里 而借机尽情放纵

It's my birthday, yeah?It's my day, and that guy That jumped naked in the trevi fountain

今天是我过生日吧 是我的日子 而那个 曾赤身裸体跳进许愿池里

And got drunk on the torch of the statue of liberty,

在自由女神的火炬上醉卧的人

That guy can take a break from all of his worrying for one night.

他可以暂时将担忧放一边 好好放松

And go to a stupid party.So quit your whining.

去参加一个愚蠢的聚会 所以不要发牢骚了

And go get ready.Fine.It's open. come on in.Oh, my god.How, uh...

去准备准备吧 那好吧 门是开着的 进来吧 天呐 怎么会

Who...Uh, I'm elena.Who are you?

你是谁 我叫埃琳娜 你呢

Lexi, a friend of Stefan's.Is he here?He's in the shower.

我叫莱希 是斯特凡的朋友 他在吗 他正在淋浴

Um, do you wanna wait?No.I'll tell him you stopped by.That's ok.

要等他一会儿吗 不了 我会告诉他你来过的 不用了

Are you out of your freaking mind?

你小子是不是疯了

What are you talking about I just met Elena.

你在说什么呢 我刚才见到埃琳娜了

You have some serious explaining to do.

你得好好解释解释了

重点讲解

1、profile

侧面像;侧影像

His handsome profile was turned away from us.

他英俊的侧影从我们眼前转开了。

人物简介;传略

A newspaper published profiles of the candidates' wives.

一家报纸刊登了几位候选人夫人的简介。

高调/低调;高姿态/低姿态

a move that would give Egypt a much higher profile in the upcoming peace talks.

能使埃及在未来的和谈中更加引人关注的举动

Football is a high profile business.

足球是一个引人注目的产业。


2、freak

反常的;怪异的;极端的

Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.

韦尔因为一次打高尔夫时发生的离奇事故折断了腿。

The ferry was hit by a freak wave off the North Wales coast.

渡船在北威尔士海岸附近被一股反常的海浪击中。

怪人;怪胎

However, outside of these institutions the black thinking woman is looked upon as a freak.

然而,在这些机构之外,有思想的黑人女性被当作怪胎看待。

Not so long ago, transsexuals were regarded as freaks.

不久前变性人还被视为怪物。

分享到
重点单词
  • fountainn. 喷泉,源泉,储水容器,泉水 v. 使像喷泉一样流
  • statuen. 塑像,雕像