美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第12期:悲伤恋情故事
日期:2016-02-03 12:26

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

And then there's the real reason.

告诉你真正的原因吧

I was wronged.Guy named Logan.What'd he do?Basics...

我受情伤了 那人叫罗根 他怎么你了 老一套


Lied, cheated,Lured me back in, left me again.

说谎 出轨 哄骗我的原谅 然后再次抛弃我

Your turn. Any sad relationship stories?

该你说了 有什么悲伤恋情故事吗

The basics...Fell in love, married young,My wife died.

也是老一套 相爱 早婚 后来我妻子死了

Yeah. that's always a good conversation stopper.

通常一说起这个 就聊不下去了

What happened?Well, you, me, and the, uh,

怎么回事 你和我 还有

North carolina police department Are all wondering the same thing.

北卡罗来纳州的警察局 都同样在困惑她的死因

It's, uh...it's what's known as a cold case.So why'd you move here?

就是所谓的冻结悬案 那你为什么搬来这里

Oh, a change of pace,New scenery.

我想换个生活 看看新风景

I like it here. It's...Got a rich history.Lucky shot.

我喜欢小镇...历史文化浓厚 幸运射中

More like a carefully honed skill over many decades.

更像是小心磨练几十年的技能

You're beating me.Well, yeah.It's because I'm better than you.

你要赶超我了 没错 因为我比你厉害

I'm onto you. Reverse psychology?

你的心思我一清二楚 跟我玩逆反心理学

I mean, it's a little transparent,But I admire the effort.

我是说 虽然太明显了 但我还是佩服你敢于尝试的精神

You prefer the brooding forehead?

你更喜欢我愁眉紧锁的样子吗

Seriously, what game do you think you're playing?

说真的 你到底在玩什么把戏

That's a funny question considering the fact

真是个有趣的问题 因为

That I have been asking you that for months.It's frustrating, isn't it?Touche.

几个月来我也一直在问你同样的问题 感觉很受挫啊 是吧 让你说对了

重点讲解

1、conversation

交谈;谈话;会话

He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him.

他是一个健谈的人,于是我开始和他攀谈起来。

I waited for her to finish a telephone conversation.

我等着她打完电话。

正在谈话;正在交谈

When I arrived I found her in conversation with Mrs Williams.

我到的时候,发现她正在和威廉斯夫人谈话。

搭话;找话说;说应酬话

He had been trying to make conversation.

他一直在尽量找话说。


2、transparent

透明的;清澈的

a sheet of transparent coloured plastic.

透明有色塑料板

I looked at his thin face with its almost transparent skin.

我看着他清瘦的脸,脸上肌肤几近透明。

易懂的;明晰的;一目了然的

We are now striving hard to establish a transparent parliamentary democracy

我们现在正努力建立明晰的议会民主制。

The company has to make its accounts and operations as transparent as possible.

公司必须使其账目与运作尽可能地清晰透明。

易识破的;易察觉的

a transparent effort by officials to blame foreigners

官员指摘外国人的明显企图

He thought he could fool people with transparent deceptions.

他以为他能用那些可以一眼看穿的鬼把戏愚弄人。

分享到
重点单词
  • talkativeadj. 喜欢说话的,健谈的,多嘴的
  • strivingn. 努力;斗争 v. 力争;奋斗;努力(strive的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • sceneryn. 布景,风景,背景
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • reversen. 相反,背面,失败,倒档 adj. 反面的,相反的,
  • transparentadj. 透明的,明显的,清晰的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家