美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第10期:来凑热闹
日期:2017-03-22 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

you'll be ok if I just head out,and try and meet up with everyone?Wait. Wait. Wait.

那我出去找找大家 你该不会介意吧 别 别 等等

What are you hiding, Rick?

什么事瞒着我 里克


Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you,just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party.

斯特凡要我看着你 万一他在舞会上碰到凯瑟琳

So, Stefan's at the party too?

这么说 斯特凡也去舞会了

He would never go to the party for himself.He did that stuff for me.

他以前不会自己去参加舞会的 他都是陪我去的

Just let this one go. Ok, Elena?

这次你就别管了 行吗 埃琳娜

We need to let Stefan and Damon know the room's ready.

得告诉斯特凡和达蒙 房间已经布置好了

Do you feel that?What's the matter? You cold?No.

你感觉到了吗 怎么了 你冷吗 不是

Excuse me? Do I know you?Nope. I'm a plus one.I know no one. It's a great party though.

请问 我认识你吗 不认识 我是来凑热闹的 我谁也不认识 不过这舞会很棒

You Ok?Just got a weird vibe.Let's find Damon.

你没事吧 感觉有点奇怪 去找达蒙吧

Dance with me.No.Fine. You tell me who I should kill.

跳支舞吧 免了 行 那你说 我去虐谁呢

Him? She looks delicious.

他 还是她

词汇解析

1、show up

(使)清晰;(使)变得明显;(使)显现出来

You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years.

你可能患有某种 10 年或者 15 年都看不出什么症状来的怪病。

The orange tip shows up well against most backgrounds.

橙色的尖端在大多数背景下都很醒目。

使难堪;使尴尬;使丢脸

He wanted to teach her a lesson for showing him up in front of Leonov.

她在列昂诺夫面前让他难堪,他要教训她一通。

She kept saying I ought to try some, but I wasn't going to show myself up.

她一直说我应该尝一尝,但我可不想丢人。


2、keep on

继续雇用

Sometimes they keep you on a bit longer if there's no one quite ready to step into your shoes.

有时如果没有顶替你的合适人选,他们会继续雇用你一段时间。

A skeleton staff of 20 is being kept on.

留下了20名骨干人员。

分享到