美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第7期:喜欢研究武器
日期:2017-04-09 19:15

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Du, What the hell was that? Where did that come from?

老兄 啥情况 这招哪学的啊

How did you do that?Hi, Tyler. Where you goin'?

你怎么做到的 泰勒 你去哪儿


Come on, man. Do what we got, play the game.

快点 老兄 我们继续

Hey. Um, are,You ok?You lied to me earlier. Why?

你没事吧 你之前骗我 为什么

Look. Tyler.I think that you misunderstood me at the party.

听着 泰勒 我想 在聚会上你对我有点误解

I get it. It was very traumatic.You're lying.Nope. But I'm late.

我很理解 那很痛苦 你在说谎 没有 不过我赶时间

How did you.You're stronger than me? Please. That was nothing.

你怎么 你比我强壮 拜托 这没什么稀奇

Listen, if you know something, you gotta tell me,Because I can't handle this.

听着 如果你知道什么 你得告诉我 因为我不知道要怎么做

I'm sorry, Tyler,But I think that you're still in shock over Sarah dying.And it's understandable.

对不起 泰勒 我觉得你还无法接受萨拉的死 这完全可以理解

Alaric sure ikes his weapons.What the hell is that?

阿拉里克真的喜欢研究武器 什么鬼东西

Well, it's a vervain bomb or grenade launch or something like that.Weird.

马鞭草炸弹或者手榴弹 或者别的什么类似的东西 真诡异

Hey, how much further is it? About 80 miles.

还有多远 大约80英里

Who do you think took her?Someone from Katherine's past.she said she was running from someone.

你觉得谁绑架了她 跟凯瑟琳的过去有关的人 她说过她在躲什么人

Maybe they got the wrong girl.Thank you for helping me.

也许他们抓错人了 谢谢你帮我

Can we not do the whole road-trip bonding thing?

咱能不能别搞什么公路谈心

The clich of it all makes me itch.Oh, come on, Damon.

这种陈词滥调搞得我浑身不舒服 拜托 达蒙

We both know that you being in this car has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway.

我们俩都心知肚明 你在这儿绝对不是为了帮我

The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar.

危险话题初现端倪

Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant.Let's talk about it.

不一定是危险话题嘛 咱俩聊聊

词汇解析

1、launch

发射(火箭、导弹或卫星)

NASA plans to launch a satellite to study cosmic rays.

美国国家航空航天局计划发射一颗卫星上天,对宇宙射线进行研究。

A Delta II rocket was launched from Cape Canaveral early this morning.

今天一早,一枚“德尔塔”Ⅱ型火箭在卡纳维拉尔角发射升空。

开展(重大活动);发起,发动(军事袭击等)

Heavy fighting has been going on after the guerrillas had launched their offensive.

游击队发起攻击后,激烈的战斗一直持续不断。

The police have launched an investigation into the incident.

警方已对该事件展开调查。

(在江河、湖泊和港口载人的)大型汽艇

The captain was on the deck of the launch, steadying the boat for the pilot.

船长站在汽艇甲板上为领航员保向。

We'll make a trip by launch to White Island.

我们将乘汽艇到怀特岛。


2、absolute

完全的;彻底的

It's not really suited to absolute beginners.

它并不真正适合从零开始的初学者。

A sick person needs absolute confidence and trust in a doctor.

病人需要对医生有绝对的信心和信任。

十足的;地道的

About 12 inches wide is the absolute minimum you should consider.

12英寸左右的宽度绝对是你应考虑的最低值。

I think it's absolute nonsense.

我认为那十足是无稽之谈。

专制独裁的;有无上权力的

He ruled with absolute power.

他实行独裁统治。

the doctrine of absolute monarchy based upon divine right.

以神权为基础的君主专制学说

分享到