美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集16:暴露身份
日期:2015-09-21 10:10

(单词翻译:单击)

暴露身份

Who did this to you? -You did!

是谁做的 -是你

Wrong! - Don't.

错 -不要

It was Stefan. Don't.Come here.

是斯特凡 -不要 过来


Stefan Salvatore did this to you.

是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的

Stefan salvatore did this to me.

是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的

He's a vampire.A vicious murderous monster.

他是吸血鬼 恐怖的杀人恶魔

Please, Damon. Please don't do this.

求你 达蒙 别这样

If you couldn't fix it before

你之前搞不定

I don't know what you can do now.

我看你现在怎么办

Your choice of lifestyle

你自己选的生活方式

Has made you weak.

让你十分虚弱

A couple of vampire parlor tricks

你耍的那些魅惑小把戏

Is nothing compared to the power that you could have

根本无法和你原本可以拥有的力量相比

That you now need.

你现在就需要力量

But you can change that.

但是你可以改变这一切

Human blood gives you that.

人类的血液给予你改变的机会

No!You have two choices.

不要。你有两个选择

You can feed and make her forget.

吸她的血 然后让她什么都不记得

Or you can let her run screaming "vampire"

或者让她大叫着"吸血鬼"

Through the town square.

在镇子的广场上疯跑

That's what this is about?

你的目的就是这个吗

You want to expose me?

你想暴露我的身份

No! I want you to remember who you are!

错 我要你记起真实的自己

Why? So what, so I'll feed?

为什么 为了让我吸血吗

So I'll kill?

杀人吗

So I'll remember what it's like to be brothers again?

记得我们曾经是好兄弟的时候吗

You know what let her go.

放她走

Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to mystic falls.

让她告诉每个人 吸血鬼又重返瀑布镇了

Let them chain me up

让他们把我锁起来

And let them drive a stake through my heart

让他们把木头插进我的心脏

Because at least I'll be free of you.

那样至少我就可以摆脱你了

重点讲解

1、compare

比较;对比

Compare the two illustrations in Fig 60.

比较图60中的两幅插图。

Was it fair to compare independent schools with state schools?

拿私立学校与州立学校相比,这样公平吗?

把…比作

Some commentators compared his work to that of James Joyce.

有些评注者把他的作品与詹姆斯·乔伊斯的作品相提并论。

I can only compare the experience to falling in love.

我只能把这段经历比作坠入爱河。

(与…)比起来(好/差)

Our road safety record compares favourably with that of other European countries.

我们的道路安全纪录比欧洲其他国家要好。

How do the two techniques compare in terms of application?

这两种手法实际运用起来哪个好一些?

2、scream

(因痛苦、恐惧等)尖叫,惊呼

Women were screaming; some of the houses nearest the bridge were on fire.

女人们在尖叫;离桥最近的几所房屋起火了。

If I hear one more joke about my hair, I shall scream.

如果我再听到有人拿我的头发开玩笑,我就会尖叫。

尖叫着说;高声喊出

'Brigid!' she screamed. 'Get up!'.

“布里吉德!”她尖叫道,“起来!”

I was screaming at them to get out of my house.

我尖叫着让他们离开我的家。

发出尖锐刺耳的声音

She slammed the car into gear, the tyres screaming as her foot jammed against the accelerator.

她用力关上车门发动汽车,脚猛踩油门时轮胎发出刺耳的声音。

As he talked, an airforce jet screamed over the town.

他谈话时,一架军用喷气式飞机在镇子上空呼啸而过。


分享到
重点单词
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • viciousadj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑