美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第7期:大发雷霆
日期:2017-03-19 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It's all ready packed out there.You know, we need to keep that door shut.

外面人都挤满了 你知道的 这扇门得关好了

Your father would be very unhappy if I let guests in here.

要是有外人进来了 你爸肯定会大发雷霆


Oh, look at you. So handsome!Thanks. You look pretty good too, mom.

快看看你 太帅了 谢谢老妈 你也很美

Oh, a compliment,I think I'll fall over.

称赞我吗 我要为你倾倒咯

Listen.I'm sorry I've been a dick lately--jerk lately.

我说 很抱歉我最近这么混蛋 自私

It's just.Have you heard from Mason?

只是 最近有梅森的消息吗

No, and I don't think we're going to.

没有 估计以后也不会有的

He's coming. He's going. It's just his way.

他来去匆匆 一贯如此

He's the exact opposite of your father.

跟你爸爸完全不一样

We should have cancelled this party.

我们应该取消这次舞会的

This whole masquerade theme was his idea.

这次化装舞会主题是他设计的

I don't know what it has to do with helping the homeless,but once he made up his mind, he could really be a dick.A jerk.

我也不知道这跟帮助流浪者有什么关系 但他一旦下定决心 还真会像个混蛋 自私

But I loved him.And I know you did too.

但我是爱他的 我知道你也一样

It's natural to feel abandoned.I just don't want you to feel alone.

你觉得被人抛弃了 这很正常 但我不想让你感到孤单

Come on, put your mask on.

来 把你的面具戴上吧

Let's just go out there and pretend to have some fun.

一起出去 假装乐在其中吧

I think I need a cocktail first.

那我得先喝杯鸡尾酒

词汇解析

1、pretty

(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。

(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)

Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.

惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。

comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.

罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发

很;颇;相当

I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do.

我很清楚她会怎么做。

Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.

我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。

几乎;近乎;差不多

His new government looks pretty much like the old one.

他的新政府看起来和旧政府没什么两样。

I travel pretty well every week.

我几乎每周都出去旅行。


2、pretend

假装;伪装;装作

I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.

当情况不好的时候我假装一切顺利。

Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep.

有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

自诩;自称;自以为

We do not pretend that the past six years have been without problems for us.

我们并不自夸在过去的6年中没有遇到任何问题。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.

在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。

分享到