美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第13期:做最好的朋友
日期:2016-02-04 13:03

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Bonnie.Look, it's just not me, ok?

邦妮 听着 那不是我的风格

I don't believe in the...Whoo whoo.But if you do, then ok. I'm in.

我不相信那些...神魔鬼怪的事情 但如果你信的话 那好吧 我也信


That's all it takes for me to jump on board,

只要你信 我就跟你保持一致

Because I consider you to be my best friend.

因为我把你当做最好的朋友

And I'm saying this knowing that Elena's in the kitchen listening to my every word.

我鼓起勇气才说出来的 因为我知道 埃琳娜正在厨房听着我的每句话

Look, I didn't know how real this was for you,But I'm listening now.

听着 我不知道你有多相信这些事 但我现在愿意倾听

Ok?Elena, you can come in now. We're done.

好吗 埃琳娜 你可以进来了 我们谈完了

Well, there is just way too much drama in this room.

剧情真是峰回路转啊

So what do you guys wanna do?I have an idea.

你们想怎么做 我有个主意

Why don't we have a seance I don't think that's a good idea.

不如我们来个降神会吧 我可不觉得这是个好主意

Come on. Let's summon some spirits.

来吧 咱们来召唤鬼魂吧

This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do.

那个叫艾米莉的小妞得把事情解释清楚

What are we doing?I don't know.Be quiet and concentrate.

我们在干什么呢 不知道 安静 集中精神

Ok, close your eyes.Ok, now take a deep breath.

好了 闭上双眼 现在 深吸一口气

Bonnie, call to her.Emily...You there?

邦妮 开始召唤她吧 艾米莉 你在吗

Really? "Emily, you there?"That's all you got?

不是吧 "艾米莉 你在吗" 你就会这么一句吗

Come on.Fine. Jeez.Emily...I call on you.

拜托 好好好 天啊 艾米莉 我召唤你

I know you have a message.I'm here to listen.

我知道你有话要说 我在此倾听

重点讲解

1、summon

召唤;传唤;召见

Howe summoned a doctor and hurried over.

豪叫了医生,然后匆忙赶了过来。

Suddenly we were summoned to the interview room.

突然我们被叫进了面试的房间。

鼓起(勇气);振作;使出(力气)

It took her a full month to summon the courage to tell her mother.

她用了整整一个月才鼓足勇气告诉了妈妈。

2、explain

解释;说明

Not every judge, however, has the ability to explain the law in simple terms.

然而,不是每个法官都能用简单的语言来解释法律。

Don't sign anything until your solicitor has explained the contract to you.

在律师向你解释清楚合同之前,不要签署任何东西。

解释;辩解;说明…的理由

'Let me explain, sir.' — 'Don't tell me about it. I don't want to know.'.

“您听我解释,先生。”——“别跟我说,我不想知道。”

Before she ran away, she left a note explaining her actions.

逃跑前,她留下一张便条解释原委。


3、concentrate

全神贯注;集中(心思)

It was up to him to concentrate on his studies and make something of himself...

是否能专心学习并取得一定成就要靠他自己。

Water companies should concentrate on reducing waste instead of building new reservoirs.

自来水公司应该集中精力减少水浪费,而不是修建新水库。

使集中;使汇集

Italy's industrial districts are concentrated in its north-central and north-eastern regions.

意大利的工业区集中在该国中北部和东北部地区。

Most development has been concentrated in and around cities.

土地开发主要集中在城市及周边地区。

分享到
重点单词
  • summonvt. 召唤,召集,振奋
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • concentratev. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物
  • concentratedadj. 全神贯注的,浓缩的 动词concentrate
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间