美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第14期:难以置信的事
日期:2016-05-27 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

And what do you do, bachelor number 3?Yeah, I'm a plumber.

你是做什么的 3号单身汉 我是个水管工

Well, isn't that wonderful?We could always use more plumbers.Moving on.

很棒不是吗 家家户户都需要水管工 继续


Number 4, "Alaric saltzman."Wow. That's quite a mouthful.

4号 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 真绕口啊

What do you do, alaric?I'm a teacher at Mystic Falls high.

你是做什么的 阿拉里克 我是神秘瀑布镇高中的老师

Oh, beauty and brains, ladies.This one's a keeper.what do you teach? history.

帅气而又有智慧 小姐们 赶紧来抢啊 你教什么? 历史

History, oh ,get the fun fact about Mystic Falls,something crazy.

历史 说些关于神秘瀑布镇的趣史 让人觉得难以置信的事

He probably saving the best stories for his date.

或许他打算留住故事 待会儿只讲给约会对象听

And last, but not least,Damon salvatore.

最后一位重量级嘉宾 达蒙·塞尔瓦托

We don't have much on you. Well, I'm tough to fit on a card.

没有你太多的资料 小卡片可难以将我概括

Do you have any hobbies, like to travel?Oh, yeah. L.A., new york.

你有什么爱好吗 比如旅游 是的 洛杉矶 纽约

Couple of years ago, I was in north Carolina,near the duke campus, actually.

几年前我还去过北卡罗莱纳 离杜克大学挺近

I think--I think Alaric when to school there.Didn't you, Rick?

我想阿拉里克是在那上学的 是吗 里克

Yeah, 'cause I-- I know your wife did.

我知道你妻子是那个大学的

I had a drink with her once,She was she was a great girl,never tell you that?

我还和她喝过几杯 她... 她是个好女孩 她没告诉过你吗

Because she was...delicious.Are you ok?I just need some air.

她可真是 很香艳美味啊 你还好吗 我只是要呼吸点空气

重点讲解

1、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

命令…(或不要停留走开)

Eventually the police were called to move them on.

终于有人叫来警察驱散他们。

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。


2、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上

No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.

不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。

'So it's not a family show then?' —'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.'

“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”—“嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。”

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。

分享到