美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第21集第14期:消除魔力
日期:2016-09-19 20:40

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Where's the device?Damon has it.

那件发明在哪儿 在达蒙那儿

He's gonna be difficult to reason with.

他不会那么容易被说服的


Then we'll...we'll go go him. I'll talk to him.

那我们 我们去找他 我会和他谈

He's not just gonna hand it over,specially if it's harmful to vampires.

他不会轻易给你的 何况那东西是对付吸血鬼的

What if it's not?Absolutely not.Just hear me out.

如果不是呢 当然不行 你听我把话说完

I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel so she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.

我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔 好让她拿给约翰 他再回来杀我

I like being a living dead person.

我这活死人日子很滋润呢

But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take its power away.

但它会失效的 邦妮可以消除它的魔力

I don't trust her.I can remove the original spell.

我不相信她 我可以消除原先的咒语

John and Isobel will never know. No.

约翰和伊泽贝尔不会知道的 不行

I will get Jeremy out on my way.Really? How are you gonna do that?

我会用我的方式把杰里米救出来 是吗 你要怎么做

Because Isobel is a vampire,And Jeremy can be dead the second you walk in the door.

因为伊泽贝尔是吸血鬼 你刚踏进门槛 杰里米就会被弄死了

Are you even up for this? I mean, no offense.

你真有这个能力吗 没别的意思

You're no Emily Bennett.Emily knew what she was doing.

毕竟你不是艾米莉·贝内特 艾米莉技艺纯熟

I've been practicing.It's not piano lessons, honey.

我一直在练习 这不是钢琴课 亲爱的

What's your favorite book?What? Name a book,Any book.Name a book.

你最喜欢哪本书 什么 说个书名 随便什么书 说个书名

How about..."Call of the Wild," Jack London?

那 杰克·伦敦的《野性的呼唤》怎么样

Jack London.Great parlor trick.

杰克·伦敦 戏法变得不错

We're doing this, Damon.And we're gonna do it my way.

必须如此 达蒙 照我的方法做

Now, give me the device.We're wasting time.

现在 把那发明给我 我们在浪费时间

词汇解析

1、specially

专门地;特别地;特地

a soap specially designed for those with sensitive skins.

特别为皮肤敏感者设计的香皂

Patrick needs to use specially adapted computer equipment.

帕特里克需要使用专门改装过的计算机设备。

特别地;超常地

Stay in bed extra late or get up specially early.

起床过晚或过早。

What was specially enjoyable about that job?

那份工作有什么特别有趣之处?


2、turn around

(使)调转方向;(使)转向

Bud turned the truck around, and started back for Dalton Pond.

巴德把卡车掉头,开始返回多尔顿池。

He had reached over to turn round a bottle of champagne so that the label didn't show.

他伸手把香槟转了一下,这样它的商标就不会露出来。

(使)复苏;(使)好转

Turning the company around won't be easy.

盘活那家公司绝非易事。

In his long career at BP, Horton turned around two entire divisions.

霍顿在英国石油公司漫长的职业生涯中曾经让两个部门整体上起死回生。

分享到