美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第2集第3期:回到高中生
日期:2016-11-05 18:46

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

if I thought you wanted to kill me,we'd be having a much different conversation, ok.

杰里米 如果我认为你会杀我的话 我就不会跟你聊这个话题了

Yeah. Damon is the one that deserves it.I want you to forget about Damon, all right?

是啊 达蒙才是那个该死的 我希望你把达蒙忘了 行吗


He's a hundred times stronger than you,and right now, he's not stable.

他比你强壮上百倍 而且眼下 他情绪不稳定

Gotta try to move forward.I was killed by a vampire and brought back by a magic ring.

你需要忘记过去向前看 我被个吸血鬼给杀了 然后又被枚魔法戒指救了回来

How do you move forward from there?

这种情况你怎么忘记过去

Right. Well, today we have a nice little distraction courtesy of slave driver, Elena. Hello, Elena.

也是 不过今天可以暂且转移下注意力 承蒙万恶的监工头 埃琳娜 你好 埃琳娜

Hey. Um, do you Yeah, yeah, I set up the goldfish toss,all 300 goldfish.It's gonna be epic.

你有没有 有 有 我装好了钓金鱼机 300只金鱼也准备好了 史无前例

He's gonna be all right.He's just been though a little bit of an ordeal.

他会没事的 他只是有点难熬

I was just hoping that this carnival would reel him back into the land of high school teenager.

我只是希望这个嘉年华 可以让他重新回到高中生 的现实世界

Oh, is that what we're doing here?Yes. We all are.

我们就是来做这个的 对 没错

We're gonna be boring high school students who live in a world where the "V" Word is not uttered.Got it.

我们就是一群无聊的高中生 住在一个没有吸血鬼的现实世界里 明白了

And then later you're gonna take me to the ferris wheel, we're gonna ride to the very top.

然后你要带我 去坐摩天轮 到处最高处

Then you're gonna kiss me, and my heart will flutter like a normal high school girl.

然后你亲吻我 我的心小鹿乱撞 就像个平凡的高中女生一样

Do you see a running theme here?Yeah. No, I'm seeing it, I'm--I'm liking it,But I have a quick question.

理解这中间的主题了吗 是的 不 我在想 我 我喜欢 但我有个小问题

Um, what do we do about Damon?Uh, no "D" Word, ok?

达蒙怎么办 哦 不提达蒙的 好吗

That has been deleted from the list of topics that we can discuss.

已经从我们可以谈论的话题中删除了

Unfortunately, Katherine showing up has him in a little bit of an odd place,little off-kilter, kind of dangerous.Who knows what he's up to?

不幸的是 凯瑟琳的出现 使他有些措手不及 有点失常 变得危险 谁知道他接下来会做出什么事

词汇解析

1、conversation

交谈;谈话;会话

He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him.

他是一个健谈的人,于是我开始和他攀谈起来。

I waited for her to finish a telephone conversation.

我等着她打完电话。

正在谈话;正在交谈

When I arrived I found her in conversation with Mrs Williams.

我到的时候,发现她正在和威廉斯夫人谈话。

搭话;找话说;说应酬话

He had been trying to make conversation.

他一直在尽量找话说。


2、distraction

分散注意力的事;使人分心的事

I feel this is getting to be a distraction from what I really want to do.

我觉得这开始让我无法集中精神做我真正想做的事情了。

Total concentration is required with no distractions.

要全神贯注,不能有丝毫分神。

娱乐;消遣

every conceivable distraction from show jumping to bouncy castles.

每一个能想象得到的娱乐项目,从跳跃障碍赛到塑料充气城堡

Their national distraction is going to the disco.

他们的全民消遣就是去蹦迪。

让人心烦意乱;让人恼火

A very clingy child can drive a parent to distraction.

一个非常黏人的孩子会让父母不胜其烦。

分享到