美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第12期:果然有胆量
日期:2017-03-24 17:54

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

We can do it together. I got your back.All right? All right.

同心协力就能搞定 我会支援你的 好吗 好

So, can you like do a hocus pocus to ace a test?

你能施咒来获得爱情吗


I don't know that spell.That'd be like the first one I'd learn.

这个咒语我可不会 我要是学咒语 肯定先学这招

Maybe like a sex spell or something. I don't know.

比如性爱咒语之类的 谁知道呢

You wanna or dance or something while we wait?

我们边跳舞边等吧

No!I mean, no thank you.

不行 我是说 不了谢谢

You didn't tell me there was another witch here.Didn't I? No, you didn't.

你没告诉我这儿还有一个女巫 没说吗 是的 没说

No one is supposed to know I'm involved.

不该让别人知道我也参与了

This changes things, Katherine.This changes nothing.

现在情况有变了 凯瑟琳 没变

You're here because you owe your dear friend a favor.

你欠朋友一个情 所以你得插手

You wouldn't want to lose my friendship, now would you?

你不想失去我的友谊吧

Elena.Hey, sorry. Could I--could I talk to my sister?

埃琳娜 不好意思 我能跟我姐姐单独聊聊吗

What is it, Jeremy?I have a message from Stefan.Oh?

什么事 杰里米 斯特凡托我捎个口信 什么

He and Damon want you to meet them at the edge of the lake by the woods.

他和达蒙在树林的湖边等你

They brought the moonstone.

他们把月光石带来了

And why are you their little messenger?

怎么会叫你来传话呢

Because they know I'm not afraid of you.

因为他们知道我不怕你

Ohh. You Gilbert men. So courageous.

不错 吉尔伯特家的男子汉 果然有胆量

How's John, by the way?Were they able to sew his fingers back on?

对了 约翰怎么样了 他那几根手指头还接得上吗

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


2、involve

需要;包含

Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed.

料理好厨房需要把一切都安排得规规矩矩,且要讲求速度。

Nicky's job as a public relations director involves spending quite a lot of time with other people.

尼基作为公共关系主管,需要花很多时间与别人打交道。

牵涉;涉及

If there was a cover-up, it involved people at the very highest levels of government.

如果有人想要隐瞒实情,那其中就涉及政府部门最高层的人物。

a riot involving a hundred inmates.

有 100 名囚犯参与的暴动

使参与;使介入

Noel and I do everything together, he involves me in everything.

我和诺埃尔什么事情都一起做,他让我参与所有的事。

Before too long he started involving me in the more confidential aspects of the job.

不久,他便开始让我介入工作中更机密的方面。

分享到