美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第8期:代代相传
日期:2016-08-17 20:27

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

May I offer you a drink, Mr. Gilbert?Thank you, Mr. Salvatore.This won't take much longer.

要来杯酒吗 吉尔伯特先生 谢谢 塞尔瓦托先生 不会耽误您太长时间

I want to make sure the Founder's archives are accurate.

我想保证创立者的档案都准确无误


Be sure you document the loss of civilian life in the church.

别忘了记录教堂里那些丧命的平民

They were hardly civilians, Mr. Salvatore.

他们算不上平民 塞尔瓦托先生

As far as anyone needs to know, they were.

鉴于要示于公众 他们就只能是平民

As the record keeper for the council,what you write will be passed down through generations.

作为委员会的档案记录员 你所记录的资料会被代代相传

Certain details should be kept only between you and me.For example?My sons.

某些细节你知我知就可以了 比如呢 我的儿子们

They will be remembered the innocent victims of the battle of Willow Creek,not for their shame.Certainly, Mr. Salvatore.

他们将会以柳溪镇战役 无辜受害者的名义被人铭记 而不是他们所做的丢脸之事 当然 塞尔瓦托先生

You know, Damon hasn't fed me vervain in a while.

达蒙已经有一会儿没给我摄入马鞭草了

I could be at those bars in flash, and you'd be dead.

我可以瞬间走到门前 你可能会死

Yeah, you could.But you won't.Please just go away.I don't want you here.

是的 你可以 但你不会这么做 求你走开 我不要你来这儿

What are you doing?Get out of here.No.

你干什么 出去 不要

You're taking a stupid risk. I could hurt you.

你这是在犯傻 我很可能会伤到你

Then I'm stupid.You need to drink this.

我是傻 你得把这个喝了

Elena, get out of here, or you'll regret it.Drink.

埃琳娜 出去 不然你会后悔的 喝

I said get out!No.

我说 出去 不

词汇解析

1、innocent

清白的;无罪的

He was sure that the man was innocent of any crime.

他确信那个男人没有犯任何罪。

The police knew from day one that I was innocent.

警方一开始就知道我是无辜的。

天真的;幼稚的;不谙世故的

They seemed so young and innocent.

他们看起来如此少不更事。

He's curiously innocent about what this means to other people.

关于这对其他人意味着什么,他一无所知,这一点颇不寻常。

无辜(受害)的

All those wounded were innocent victims.

所有伤者都是无辜的受害人。

The war was killing innocent women and children.

战争夺走了许多无辜妇女和儿童的生命。


2、go away

离开

I think we need to go away and think about this.

我认为我们有必要走开一下去考虑这件事。

外出(尤指度假)

When you go away on holiday, you need to take extra security precautions.

外出度假时,需要格外注意安全。

Why don't you and I go away this weekend?

不如咱俩这个周末出去度假吧?

分享到