美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第18集第8期:享受对我的爱
日期:2016-07-07 20:09

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What's up?Do you have some time to talk?

什么事 有时间聊聊吗

Uh, yeah, sure.Not here.Come on. Let's get out of the house.

当然有 不在这儿 来吧 到外面去


I just can't believe mom and dad never told you that you were adopted.

真不敢相信 爸妈从没有告诉过你 你是被收养的

I'm sure they would have eventually.

我想他们本打算以后说的

Why were you worried about what I thought?

你为什么会担心我的想法呢

Because,I don't know. It's weird.

因为 我也不知道 感觉很怪

going your whole life thinking you're related by blood to someone.

一直以来都以为 我和你们是有血缘关系的

Does it bug you that we're not?No. Jer...

你介意我们没有血缘吗 才不 杰里

You're my brother. That's all that matters.

你是我弟弟 那才是最重要的

So Mr. Saltzman said you've been doing great in history now.

萨尔茨曼老师对你历史课的表现赞赏有加

Yeah. Yeah, he's really been helpin' me out.

是啊 多亏了他帮我

He gave me some extra credit and stuff.He loved your vampire paper.

他给了我获得额外学分的机会 他很喜欢你的吸血鬼论文

Yeah, he thought I had a clever angle.

是啊 他觉得我的切入点很好

What drew you to that subject matter?Uh, I don't know. Um, boredom.

你怎么会对这话题感兴趣的 我也不知道 太无聊了吧

Or maybe I'm just as nuts as the long line of Gilbert crazies.

要不就是继承了吉尔伯特家族抽风的传统

The Gilberts aren't crazy.Ah, easy for you to say. You're not one.Ouch.

吉尔伯特家的人才不抽风呢 你说着倒容易 你不是吉尔伯特家的嘛 你够狠

Oh, God.I shouldn't be here.Come on. Don't be a downer.

天啊 我不该来这儿 拜托 别那么扫兴

It's a party for the Founding Families.That would be us. It would be rude to skip it.

这是创始人家族的派对 我们可是一份子啊 不出席可太失礼了

You know, I...I really liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody.

知道吗 我更喜欢那个 对所有人都怀恨在心的你

Oh, I still do.I just love that they love me.

我还是那样啊 我只是很享受他们对我的爱而已

词汇解析

1、eventually

最终;终于

Eventually, the army caught up with him in Latvia.

最终,大部队在拉脱维亚赶上了他。

The flight eventually got away six hours late.

那个航班推迟了6个小时后终于起飞。

最后;结果

Eventually your child will leave home to lead her own life as a fully independent adult.

最后,你的孩子会离开家,作为一个完全独立的成年人过她自己的生活。

She sees the bar as a starting point and eventually plans to run her own chain of country inns.

她把那间酒吧当作一个起点,最终计划是经营自己的乡村旅馆连锁店。


2、credit

赊购;赊欠

The group can't get credit to buy farming machinery.

这些人无法赊购到农用机械。

You can ask a dealer for a discount whether you pay cash or buy on credit.

无论是付现还是赊购,都可以要求经销商打折。

结余;存款

The idea that I could be charged when I'm in credit makes me very angry.

想到账户里有余额时还要收费,我就非常气愤。

I made sure the account stayed in credit.

我确保账户里有余额。

赞扬;称赞;认可

We don't mind who gets the credit so long as we don't get the blame.

谁受到表扬无所谓,只要我们不挨批就好。

It would be wrong for us to take all the credit.

如果我们把所有功劳都揽到自己身上,那就不对了。

分享到