美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第17集第11期:天生不适合厨房
日期:2016-06-29 20:10

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, mom.What's going on?What's it look like?

嘿 妈妈 做什么呢 你看像什么

Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've never seen it before.

说实话 认不出来 从没见过


Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza.

坐下吧 也许你要另外订披萨了

I'm out of practice.Mmm. Mystery Casserole. Yum.

我有点儿手生 "天天美食"哦 真香

Yeah. Some people aren't meant for the kitchen.What?

是啊 有些人天生不适合厨房 怎么了

Uh, I know it's been rough.But I'm gonna try.

我知道你很难 但我会努力改变的

I mean, really try this time.

我是说 这次是认真的 努力改变

You just have to bear with me, ok?Ok.Ok. Good.

对我宽容一点 好吗 好 太好了

I got it.That bad, huh?What happened to you?

我去开门 难吃是吧 你怎么了

Hey, Matt.Hey.What's going on?Is your mom home?

嘿 马特 嘿 出什么事了 你妈妈在家吗

All right, give me 10 minutes.

好吧 给我十分钟

And keep it out of the news until I get there.

在我到之前 先封锁消息

Grab your stuff. We gotta go.Kinda got half a burger left.

拿上你的东西 我们得走了 我这刚聊到一半

They found Vicki Donovan.Are you serious? Where was she?

他们找到薇姬·多诺万了 真的吗 她在哪

Storm unearthed the grave off county road.

暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的

They just brought her body down to the morgue.

她的尸体刚被送到太平间

Wait. She's dead?Come on, we gotta go.

等等 她死了 快点 该走了

词汇解析

1、practice

通常做法;常规;惯例

Some firms have cut workers' pay below the level set in their contract, a practice that is illegal in Germany.

一些公司把工人薪水减至低于合同规定的水平,这种做法在德国是非法的。

Gordon Brown has demanded a public inquiry into bank practices.

戈登·布朗已要求对银行的惯例做法进行公开调查。

练习;训练

She was taking all three of her daughters to basketball practice every day.

她每天都带3个女儿进行篮球训练。

the hard practice necessary to develop from a learner to an accomplished musician.

从初学者成长为有造诣的音乐家所必需的艰苦训练

诊所;律师事务所

The new doctor's practice was miles away from where I lived.

新开的诊所离我住的地方有几英里远。

My law practice isn't the most important thing in my life, you know.

你知道,我的律师事务所不是我生活里最重要的事情。


2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

分享到