美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第3集11:随意取用
日期:2015-10-06 11:05

(单词翻译:单击)

随意取用

Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen.

去厨房看看埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙

You know what?

知道吗

I'm gonna go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen.

我要去厨房看看埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙


Great.They are people, Damon.She's not a puppet.

很好 他们是人 达蒙 她不是人偶

She doesn't exist for your amusement,

她不是供你玩弄的

For you to feed on whenever you want to.

也不是你想吸就吸的血袋

Sure she does.They all do.

她当然是 所有人都是

They're whatever I want them to be.

我要他们怎样他们就怎样

They're mine for the taking.

他们都是给我随意取用的

All right, you've had your fun.

好吧 随你怎样吧

You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena,

你玩弄卡罗琳 阻挠我跟埃琳娜

Good for you.

恭喜你尽兴了

Now it's time for you to go.

现在你该走了

That's not a problem.

没问题

Because...I've been invited in,

因为 我已经被受邀进来

And I'll come back tomorrow night

明晚我还要过来

And the following night

以及接下来的晚上

And I'll do with your little cheerleader

我会玩玩你那小啦啦队员

Whatever I want to do.

想怎么玩就怎么玩

Because that is what is normal to me.

因为这对我来说才是正常的

Tonight wasn't so bad. I had fun.

今晚也不太糟 我玩得很开心

Hmm. That makes one of us.

不错 至少有人开心

Come on.Your brother isn't as bad as you make him out to be...

得了 你哥哥不像你说的那么坏

重点讲解

1、amusement

有趣;可笑

He stopped and watched with amusement to see the child so absorbed.

他停下来,饶有兴趣地看着孩子如此投入。

Steamers tooted at us as sailors on deck waved in amusement.

汽船向我们嘟嘟鸣笛时,甲板上的水手们饶有趣味地挥着手。

愉悦;娱乐

I stumbled sideways before landing flat on my back, much to the amusement of the rest of the lads.

让其他小伙子们笑不可支的是,我被绊了一跤,身子一歪,结果仰面摔倒在地。

She excelled at impersonations, which provided great amusement for him and his friends.

她擅长模仿,给他和他的朋友们带来了很多欢乐。

2、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。

3、normal

正常的;通常的;平常的

He has occasional injections to maintain his good health but otherwise he lives a normal life.

他偶尔要注射药物保持身体健康,但除此之外他生活一切正常。

The two countries resumed normal diplomatic relations.

两国恢复了正常的外交关系。

身体健康的;精神正常的

Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are normal people.

统计显示抑郁症患者比正常人更容易生病。

Will the baby be normal?

婴儿会一切正常吗?


分享到
重点单词
  • amusementn. 娱乐,消遣
  • diplomaticadj. 外交的,古字体的,老练的
  • indicatev. 显示,象征,指示 v. 指明,表明
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • resumedn. 履历;个人简历;摘要 vt. 重新开始;重新获得
  • absorbedadj. 一心一意的;被吸收的 v. 吸收;使全神贯注(
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平