美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第4期:最渴望的东西
日期:2016-06-06 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside of town.

我们目前居住在城外的一间农舍里

It'll suffice for now.All 25 vampires?Not all. Some.

暂且足矣 所有25个吸血鬼? 不是所有 几个而已

I imagine that a few have already left town.

我想有些已经离开镇上

Others are probably still in the woods Or, like us, acclimating.

其他的可能还留在森林里 或者 像我们一样 学着适应

How'd they get out of the tomb?

他们是怎么爬出坟墓的

I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus-pocus.

我想是那个女巫的巫术有些失效了

I understand from Anna That the founding families still have a secretcouncil?

我听安娜说 创始家族还有个秘密的理事会

And you're a part of it.Pfft. That's ridiculous.

而你是其中一员 荒谬

I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon.I'm up to speed.So am I.

达蒙 我从彗星出现时就来神秘瀑布镇了 我熟悉形势的 我也一样

And now that you've infiltrated the council,I'll need to know everything they know.

既然你已打入理事会内部 我需要了解他们所知道的一切

Starting with a list of names Of all the council members and their families.

从理事会所有成员 及其家人的名单开始

And everyone you've supplied with vervain.Yes, that will have to stop immediately.

还有所有你已供给马鞭草的人 是的 立即停止供应

What exactly are you trying to achieve?Mystic falls is our home, Damon.

你们到底想要怎样 神秘瀑布镇是我们的家园 达蒙

They took that from us.Our land, our home.It's time we rebuild.

他们霸占了它 我们的领地 我们的家园 收复失地的时候到了

What, are you crazy?That was 1864.Wake up, woman.The world has moved on.

什么 你疯了吗 那是在1864年 醒醒吧 女人 时代不同了

As a reward for your help,I'm willing to give you what you want most.

作为报酬 我愿意给你最渴望的东西

I want nothing.Katherine.You wouldn't even know where she was.

我不渴望任何东西 凯瑟琳 你都不知道她在哪儿

You've been under the ground for the last 1 1/2 centuries.

你在地下都埋了一个半世纪了

Katherine and I were best friends long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon.

我和凯瑟琳一直是最好的朋友 早在来神秘瀑布镇之前就是 达蒙

I know how she thinks.I know her patterns.I know where to find her.

我了解她的想法 知道她的行事作风 我知道哪里能找到她

重点讲解

1、take up

开始从事;喜欢上

He did not particularly want to take up a competitive sport.

他并不特别想从事竞技体育运动。

He left a job in the City to take up farming.

他辞去伦敦商业区的工作,开始务农。

开始处理;讨论如何处理

Mr de Garis's MP, Max Madden, took up the case.

德加里斯先生的下议员马克斯·马登开始着手处理这个问题。

Most scientists who can present evidence of an environmental threat can reasonably assume that a pressure group will take up the issue.

能够提供环境威胁证据的大多数科学家都有理由认为,环保团体不会放过这个问题。

接受,答应(提议或挑战)

Increasingly, more wine-makers are taking up the challenge of growing Pinot Noir.

越来越多的酿酒商开始接受种植黑皮诺葡萄的挑战。

96 per cent of the eligible employees took up the offer.

符合条件的雇员有 96% 接受了这个条件。


2、infiltrate

渗透,潜入(地方、组织中等)

Activists had infiltrated the student movement.

激进分子已经渗入到了学生运动中。

The street protests had been infiltrated by people bent on violence.

街头抗议的人群中已经渗入了一些倾向于暴力的人。

使渗入;使渗透

Some countries have infiltrated their agents into the Republic.

一些国家已派间谍渗入了该共和国内部。

分享到