美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第2期:有亲缘关系
日期:2016-06-04 15:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You have every reason to be upset with him.

你有理由讨厌他

Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?About what?

有想过该怎么办吗办什么

Isobel, my vampire birth mother,who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine,

伊泽贝尔 我的吸血鬼亲妈 同时跟我的吸血鬼祖先凯瑟琳有亲缘关系

who screwed over your vampire brother.

那个欺骗了你吸血鬼哥哥的人

Nah. Haven't thought about it at all.I'm sorry I brought it up.

没有 完全没想过 抱歉 我不该提这些

It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it.

哪怕只有一天 不必烦心这些事情也是好的

No vampire mother or brother.No vampires at all?No vampires but you.

我没有吸血鬼妈妈 你没有吸血鬼哥哥 一个吸血鬼也没有 只有你一个就好

I just want to get us back to normal stuff.like school.And homework.And here's a thought.Fun.

我只想过属于我们的平常日子 学校啊 作业啊 还有个想法 娱乐

Ooh, that sounds good to me.When do we start?We can watch a movie at my place.

这主意我喜欢 什么时候开始 我们可以到我家看电影

Uh, with your mom?And a 6-pack?You know, you don't really help the situation.

和你妈一起?再来半打啤酒? 知道吗 你这样于事无补的

You could at least try to be nice.Oh, I'm sorry.

至少对她友好一点儿 真抱歉

It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me.

我学不会对讨厌我的人友好

I'm not that evolved.So, what movie tonight?Whatever you want to do is fine by me.

我还没那么圆滑 今晚看什么电影 你来决定就好

But I'm late and I gotta go, ok?Bye.

我要迟到了 得走了 拜拜

And the keypad is for texting,Which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone.

键盘是用来发短信的 不想跟人讲电话的时候就可以用

Hey, Anna, It's Jeremy.I haven't heard from you for a while.

喂 安娜 是我杰里米 好久没有你的消息了

I am... I didn't break it, I sware I was just showing Harper what you taught me.

我 我没有弄坏它 我发誓 我在给哈柏展示你教我的东西

What a marvelous device.Who was that?Jeremy Gilbert.Is that your boyfriend?Of course not.

真是一部神奇的设备 刚刚是谁 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 是你男朋友吗 当然不是

重点讲解

1、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

消耗;用完

We've got through a lot of tyres.

我们用了很多轮胎。

You'll get through at least ten nappies a day.

你每天至少得用10块尿布。

使理解;使明白

An old friend might well be able to get through to her and help her.

也许一个老朋友能让她明白并且帮助她。

The message was finally getting through to him.

他终于明白了这一点。


2、normal

正常的;通常的;平常的

He has occasional injections to maintain his good health but otherwise he lives a normal life.

他偶尔要注射药物保持身体健康,但除此之外他生活一切正常。

The two countries resumed normal diplomatic relations.

两国恢复了正常的外交关系。

身体健康的;精神正常的

Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are normal people.

统计显示抑郁症患者比正常人更容易生病。

Will the baby be normal?

婴儿会一切正常吗?

分享到