美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第2期:要迟到了
日期:2017-04-22 19:50

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Where you going?School.I'm late.

你去哪 学校 我要迟到了

Let me, uh,let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you.

等我去收拾一下东西 跟你一起去


That's ok. I know where it is.

不必 我知道怎么去学校

She's in denial.Shut up, Damon.

她不理你呦 闭嘴 达蒙

Here. I got it.Thanks.Where's Elena?

我来吧 谢谢 埃琳娜去哪了

She's, um,she's actually runnin' late today.

她 她今天迟到了

So what are you doin' later?You wanna hang out at the grill, shoot some pool?

一会儿你要干什么去 去酒吧坐一会儿 打打桌球怎么样

Winner runs the table.

赢家清台

Um, why?Why what?Well, you never asked me to play a game of pool before,So why now?

为什么 什么为什么 你以前从没邀我去打过桌球 现在为什么叫我一起去

Uh, I don't know. I thought,thought it would be fun. Never mind.

我不知道 我以为 以为会好玩 当我没说

No. Hey, ok.Sure. It's just.Just what?

不是啦 好吧 我去 只是 只是什么

It's just you're Elena's brother, and,Sure.

只是你是埃琳娜的弟弟 而且 好的

It's just I'm really bad at pool.Yeah. Yeah, I thought you might be.

只不过我桌球打得实在很烂 我想你也可能不怎么会打

Excuse me.Do you guys know which way's the office?

打扰一下 请问你们知道办公室怎么走吗

Uh, yeah. Yeah. Through the double doors,uh, straight ahead, quick left,

穿过那边的双开门 直走 再左转

and then your first right. You must be new here.

右手第一间就是 你是新来的吧

Yeah, I am. It's kinda hard to hide it.

没错 藏都藏不住

My name's Luka.I'm Jeremy. This is bonnie.Hi, Bonnie.

我叫洛卡 我叫杰里米 这是邦妮 你好 邦妮

Anyway, Luka, I'm, uh,I'm actually headed in that direction.

这样吧 洛卡 我正好要往那边走

Why don't you follow me?It could get confusing.Ok, thanks, man.It's nice to meet you, Bonnie.

跟我一起走吧 有点不好找 谢了 伙计 很高兴见到你 邦妮

词汇解析

1、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。


2、direction

方向;方位

St Andrews was ten miles in the opposite direction.

圣安德鲁斯在相反方向上 10 英里处。

He drove off in the direction of Larry's shop.

他驾车朝着拉里商店的方向驶去。

(发展)方向,趋势,倾向

They threatened to walk out if the party did not change direction.

他们威胁说,如果该党不改变方针,他们就将集体退席。

I've never done any sustained writing, but that might be one of my next directions.

我以前从未尝试过持续写作,不过那可能是我下一步努力的方向之一。

指示;说明;指路

I should know by now not to throw away the directions until we've finished cooking.

现在我知道了不该在饭没做完之前就扔掉烹饪说明。

He proceeded to give Dan directions to the computer room.

他接着告诉丹去计算机房该怎么走。

分享到