美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第7期:风光不再
日期:2016-06-09 14:34

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Kelly?Kelly Donovan.Jen!I heard you were back in town.

凯丽?凯丽·多诺万 阿珍 我听说你回来了

You used to baby-sit me And then, I used to party with her.

你以前给我当过保姆呢 我以前总跟她一起疯


This woman was crazy.Not as crazy as you.Ha, not anymore.

这个女人太疯狂了 不及你疯狂 都已经风光不再了

Well, sit, drink.Uh, I shouldn't.I'm responsible now, haven't you heard?

坐下 来一杯 我不能的 我现在得以身作则了 你没听说吗

Then take a night off. It's good for the soul.Great for the soul.

放纵一晚 有益身心 身心舒坦

This is not gonna end well.Can't wait.I hate this house.It's better than the tomb.

待会儿肯定都烂醉如泥 求之不得 我恨这座房子 总胜过墓里

I didn't stay locked up for 145 years to end up locked up here.

我被关了145年 可不希望再被关在这儿

Maybe you should quit complaining.You gonna stop me?Let it be, Frederick.

或许你应该停止抱怨 你有本事管我? 算了吧 弗雷德里克

You heard what Pearl said.I don't care what Pearl said.

你听到珍珠说的了 我才不在乎珍珠怎么说

What you got, boy?Try that again.Back off.Back off.

你有什么本事 臭小子 再来呀 后退 后退

We don't fight each other.Those are the rules.

不得自相残杀 这是规矩

And I'm tired of your rules. I want out of this house.

我受够了你的规矩 我要离开这房子

Why can't we go into town?Eventually.But for now, we have to keep a low profile.

我们为什么不能去镇上 最终会的 不过目前 我们必须保持低调

No one knows who I am.The salvatore brothers do.And I wish to hell I could run into them.

没人知道我是谁 塞尔瓦托兄弟知道 我打心眼里盼着能碰上他们呢

They're the reason we were caught in the first place.

就是因为他们我们才被抓

重点讲解

1、end up

(通常指意外地)最终到达

The result was that the engine ended up at the bottom of the canal.

结果引擎最终沉到了运河底。

She fled with her children, moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's cellar.

她带着孩子逃亡,从一个邻居家跑到另一个邻居家,最后逃到了一个朋友的地下室。

最终;结果;到头来

If you don't know what you want, you might end up getting something you don't want.

如果你不知道自己想要什么,到头来你可能得非所愿。

Every time they went dancing they ended up in a bad mood.

每次他们去跳舞,都会不欢而散。


2、run into

遇到(问题、困难等);陷入(困境)

They agreed to sell last year after they ran into financial problems.

陷入财政困境以后,他们于去年同意出售。

But the government's plans have run into strong opposition from civil rights campaigners.

但是政府的计划意外遭到了民权运动人士的强烈反对。

意外碰到

He ran into Krettner in the corridor a few minutes later.

几分钟之后他在走廊里意外碰到了克雷特纳。

(费用或数量)高达,达到

He said companies should face punitive civil penalties running into millions of pounds.

他说公司应该面临高达几百万英镑的惩罚性民事罚款。

分享到