美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第14期:身陷险境
日期:2017-05-06 14:19

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ok. Now I'm leaving.

行了 我该走了

Wait. Um...No, no, no. Caroline,You have 2 seconds to come clean.

等等 不不不 卡罗琳 给你两分钟时间讲实话


What do you mean?

什么意思

I'd believe the whole innocent act a little bit better if I didn't know how good you were

要是不知道你多么擅长受托牵制别人

at providing a distraction on demand.

我可能真会相信你这套无辜表演

Where's Elena?I can't tell you.

埃琳娜在哪 我不能告诉你

You can't tell me? Are you kidding me?

不能告诉我 开玩笑呢吧

I'm sorry, but I I can't tell you.

对不起 但是我 我就是不能告诉你

Caroline, Elena was kidnapped,

卡罗琳 埃琳娜被绑架过

she could have been killed,and you're seriously not gonna tell me where she is?

差点儿被杀死 你真不打算告诉我她在哪吗

She's not in any danger.

她现在没有危险

I would not have let her put herself in danger.

我不会让她身陷险境的

Put herself in danger where? What do you

哪有险境 你到底

She's with Damon, isn't she?Eww. No.

她和达蒙在一起 是不是 没有

Then where, where is she?Listen. If you're my friend,

那她在哪 听着 你如果真是我朋友

like you've been pretending to be all day,then you'll tell me where she is.

像你今天一直假装的这样 那就告诉我她在哪

Stefan, I am your friend,

斯特凡 我当然是你的朋友

but I'm also Elena's friend, and I'm sorry,

但是我也是埃琳娜的朋友 对不起

but I'm not going to tell you where she is.

我不能告诉你她在哪

So how much of your little story is true?

你讲的到底有多少是真话

I have no reason to lie, Elena.

埃琳娜 我根本没必要撒谎

I have no reason to do anything but sit here and read and rot.

我没必要做任何事情 除了坐在这里 看书 等着腐烂

Ok, so you mean it's even partially true.

好吧 那么你说的起码有一部分是真话

That's the reason why you came back, isn't it?

所以你才回到这来 是吗

Because you wanted to be the one to hand me over to Klaus.

因为你想亲手把我交给克劳斯

词汇解析

1、distraction

分散注意力的事;使人分心的事

I feel this is getting to be a distraction from what I really want to do.

我觉得这开始让我无法集中精神做我真正想做的事情了。

Total concentration is required with no distractions.

要全神贯注,不能有丝毫分神。

娱乐;消遣

every conceivable distraction from show jumping to bouncy castles.

每一个能想象得到的娱乐项目,从跳跃障碍赛到塑料充气城堡

Their national distraction is going to the disco.

他们的全民消遣就是去蹦迪。

让人心烦意乱;让人恼火

A very clingy child can drive a parent to distraction.

一个非常黏人的孩子会让父母不胜其烦。


2、serious

严重的;危急的;令人担忧的

Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.

犯罪猖獗是俄罗斯社会面临的一个日益严重的问题。

The government still face very serious difficulties.

政府仍然面临着非常严峻的困难。

重要的;需要认真考虑的;严肃的

I regard this as a serious matter.

我认为这件事很重要。

Don't laugh boy. This is serious.

小伙子,别笑,这很严肃。

分享到
重点单词
  • concentrationn. 集中,专心,浓度
  • partiallyadv. 部份地,一部份地,不公平地
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • conceivableadj. 想得到的,可想像的,可能的
  • rotn. 腐烂,腐蚀,败坏 v. 腐烂,使 ... 枯朽,衰