美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第12期:见一个朋友
日期:2017-05-04 11:26

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, Bonnie.Hey. Luka.How was your first day?It was great.

邦妮 洛卡 来这第一天过得如何 很好啊

I would like to introduce you to my dad.

这位是我爸爸


Hi. I'm Bonnie Bennett.Dr. Martin. Jonas Martin.

你好 我是邦妮·贝内特 我是马丁医生 乔纳斯·马丁

It's nice to meet you, Bonnie Bennett.

很高兴认识你 邦妮·贝内特

Would you like to join us?

一起坐吗

Oh, I'm--I'm meeting a friend.

不了 我是来见一个朋友的

But he's not here yet, so.Sure.

不过他还没到 那 好吧

Oh, yes. Please have a seat.

当然 请坐

So, um, where'd you move from?Louisiana.

那你们是从哪里搬来的 路易斯安那州

That's a big change.I'll say.

这改变可不小啊 可不是

It's not so bad here.It's lookin' up.Bennett, huh?

这里也还不错啦 在慢慢变好了 贝内特对吗

I knew some Bennetts when I did my residency in Massachusetts.

我在马萨诸塞州实习的时候 认识几个姓贝内特的

Do you have any family from Salem?

你家里有人住在塞勒姆市吗

Actually, I do.

事实上 还真有

What do you know? Small world, right?

真想不到 世界还真是小 是吧

Oh. There's my friend.

我朋友来了

It was nice to meet you, Dr. Martin.

很高兴认识您 马丁医生

I will see you at school.Yeah.

我们学校见 好

Sorry I was late. You ok?Yeah.

不好意思我来晚了 你没事吧 没事

And you're sure that Elijah's dead?Beyond dead.

你确定 以利亚死了吗 死透了

词汇解析

1、introduce

引进;首次引入;推行

The Government has introduced a number of other money-saving moves.

政府已经采取了其他一些省钱的举措。

I kept the birds indoors all winter and introduced them into an aviary the following June.

整个冬天我把鸟关在室内,然后在接下来的6月份把它们放入鸟类饲养场饲养。

介绍;引荐;使相互认识

Tim, may I introduce you to my uncle's secretary, Mary Waller?

蒂姆,我来介绍一下,这位是我叔叔的秘书玛丽·沃勒。

Someone introduced us and I sat next to him.

有人给我们作了介绍,我挨着他坐下了。

介绍;使了解;使初次接触

He introduced us to the delights of natural food.

他让我们认识到食用天然食物的乐趣。


2、look up

(在参考书、列表等中)查检(事实或信息)

I looked your address up in the personnel file.

我在人事档案里找到了你的地址。

Many people have to look up the meaning of this word in the dictionary.

这个词的意思很多人都要查字典才知道。

拜访,探访,看望(久未见面的人)

I'll try to look him up, ask him a few questions.

我会设法登门拜访,问他几个问题。

She looked up some friends of bygone years.

她去看望了一些过去的老朋友。

改善;好转

Things could be looking up in the computer industry.

计算机行业的情况可能会好转。

分享到
重点单词
  • aviaryn. 大鸟笼,鸟舍
  • personneln. 职员,人事部门
  • bygoneadj. 过去的,过时的 n. 过去的事
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.