美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第3期:滥杀无辜
日期:2015-11-27 09:47

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hello.I want my ring.Where are you?I'm at the sizzler.
喂 我要我的戒指 你在哪 我在火边
I had the buffet.Where's my ring?
我刚吃了个自助餐 我的戒指在哪
I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?
不在我这里 你在哪 你干了什么

No, what have you done?
不 应该是你干了什么
You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me,
是你把我锁在地下室 企图饿死我
So whatever I've done,Whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy.
所以无论我干了什么 无论我把谁吸干了 都是因为你 兄弟
You're being careless.How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?
你太大意了 你再滥杀无辜 镇民们还会相信是野兽袭击吗
I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan.
我知道怎么掩盖我的痕迹 斯特凡
Where's my ring?I gave it to Zach to hide.
我的戒指在哪 我让扎克藏起来了
Probably shouldn't have killed him.Ah, you almost got me.
也许你不该杀死他 哈 你差点就骗了我
Where is it?I'll get it back, but I need time.
戒指在哪里 我会拿回来的 但我需要时间
What, did you fedex it to Rome?
怎么 你把它快递到罗马去了吗
Where is it?I want my ring, Stefan,Or my next stop's Elena's.
到底在哪 我要我的戒指 斯特凡 不然埃琳娜家就是我的下一站
I already want you dead.Don't give me another reason to make it happen.
我早盼着你完蛋了 别让我再多个理由来毁灭你
Don't give me another reason to rip you apart.
别让我再多个理由把你撕成碎片
Yeah? Is that gonna be before or After you get your ring back.Just get it.
是吗 是在你拿回你的戒指之前 还是之后呢 拿戒指去

重点讲解

1、starve
挨饿;饿死
A number of the prisoners we saw are starving.
我们看到的一些囚犯快要饿死了。
In the 1930s, millions of Ukrainians starved to death or were deported.
在 20 世纪 30 年代,有几百万乌克兰人饿死或被驱逐出境。
使极其缺乏;使迫切需要
The electricity industry is not the only one to have been starved of investment.
投资严重缺乏的不光是电力工业。
The most damaging thing the West could do is to starve Russia of new foreign capital.
西方能够祭出的最阴险一招就是不让俄罗斯得到新的外资。
使挨饿
He said the only alternative was to starve the people, and he said this could not be allowed to happen.
他说唯一的其他选择就是让人们挨饿,又说这是绝对不允许发生的。
Judy decided I was starving myself.
朱迪认定我在让自己挨饿。
2、get back
恢复(原来的状态)
Then life started to get back to normal.
随后生活又恢复了正常。
I couldn't get back to sleep.
我再也睡不着了。
对…进行报复
The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.
不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。
I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.
我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。

分享到
重点单词
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的
  • alternativeadj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的 n. 替换
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • starvevi. 挨饿,受饿,(将要)饿死 vt. 使挨饿,使饿死
  • carelessadj. 粗心的,疏忽的 n. 不关心的,粗心的[反]a