美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第13期:擅长调情
日期:2016-06-15 21:08

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Damn it!Need some help?Damn it!Stupid shoe.

该死 需要帮忙吗 真该死 破鞋

Gotta pick up your other foot.Thanks.There you go.Thanks.I think.

得把另一只跟也弄掉 谢谢 可以了 谢谢 我想还成


Was that Damon Salvatore you were with?The one and only.

刚才和你在一起的是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 就是他

You know him?We go way back.He still live out by Miller Lane?

你认识他 老朋友了 他还住在磨坊巷吗

Uh, he lives in the old boarding house by Wickery Bridge.

他住在维克里大桥附近一幢旧公寓

He's still in there if you wanna say "Hi."

如果你想过去打个招呼 他还在酒吧里

I'd rather stay here and talk to you.Nice.

我更愿意留在这里和你聊聊天 好哇

Very smooth with the shoe and the flirt.But I'm a little drunk.

你很擅长处理鞋子和调情嘛 但是我有点喝醉了

And hot guy plus drunk me equals very bad things.No.

我喝醉时和帅哥一起会出乱子 不了

I'm pretty sure you'd like it.Sorry.That was a seriously lame pick-up.I'm sorry.

我相信你会喜欢的 不好意思 你这一招实在太逊了 真抱歉

That is a nice scent you're wearing. What is it?

你身上有股很香的味道 是什么

I don't know.It was a gift.And that is a cab, so.Vervain.

我不知道 别人送我的 来出租车了 我该走了 马鞭草

Making it hard to find something to eat in this town.

想在这镇上找点吃的要困难咯

Caroline I don't want to talk about it.You are being ridiculous.And insecure and stupid.

卡罗琳 我不想谈 你在胡思乱想 而且很傻很没安全感

But that doesn't change the fact That Matt's always gonna be in love with you And I'm always gonna be the backup.

但这些并不能改变 马特一直爱着你 而我总是备胎这个事实

You're not the backup. Yes, I am.I'm Matt's Elena backup.

你不是备胎 我就是 我是马特的替补埃琳娜

I'm your Bonnie backup.Now it's about me and Bonnie?

我是你的替补邦妮 怎么又扯上我和邦妮了

重点讲解

1、live out

(在某处或某种境况下)度过余生

Gein did not stand trial but lived out his days in a mental asylum.

盖因没有受审,但在一家精神病院度过了余生。

I couldn't live my life out on tour like he does.

我没法像他那样一辈子到老都在各地巡回演出。

实践;身体力行

He began living out his rock 'n' roll fantasy during his last year in law school.

在法学院的最后一年,他开始着手实践自己的摇滚梦想。

I suppose some people create an idea of who they want to be, and then they live it out.

我想有些人会先设定好自己要成为什么样的人,然后身体力行。


2、pick up

拿起;提起;拾起;捡起

He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.

他从地板上拾起帽子,重新戴在头上。

Ridley picked up a pencil and fiddled with it.

里德利拿起一支铅笔,不停地在手里摆弄着。

(通常指开车)接载,取走

We drove to the airport the next morning to pick up Susan.

我们第二天早晨开车去机场接苏姗。

She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes.

她去了趟父母家取些干净衣服。

(不费力地)获得,学会

Where did you pick up your English?

你在哪儿学的英语?

Young people are picking up ideas about good drugs and bad drugs.

年轻人正在形成毒品有好坏之分的观念。

分享到