美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第13期:不想蹚浑水
日期:2017-03-25 17:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What are Stefan and Damon up to?What do you mean?

斯特凡和达蒙要干什么 什么意思

I've got Jeremy Gilbert luring me out to the lake.

杰里米· 吉尔伯特想引我去湖边


What's going on?I don't know...nothing.

怎么回事 我不清楚 什么事也没有

Don't lie to me, Caroline.They're up to something.What is it?

别对我撒谎 卡罗琳 他们一定在计划着什么 告诉我

I..Wait, no. Ok.they're trying to kill you.

我... 等等 不要 好吧 他们要杀了你

I figured as much. Where's the moonstone?

我早猜出来了 月光石在哪里

Bonnie has it.And where's Bonnie right now?I don't know.

在邦妮那里 邦妮现在在哪 我不知道

Ok. She's upstairs. She's upstairs.You guys are trying to kill her here?

好吧 她在楼上 楼上 你们想在这里杀了她

We saw an opportunity, and knew we had to take it.

我们发现了机会 绝不能丢掉

Ok. Stop with the "We." Are you guys crazy?You could get yourselves killed.

够了 别再"我们"了 你们疯了吗 你们可能会死的

We know what we're doing, Elena.

我们知道自己在做什么 埃琳娜

And how am I supposed to feel if one of you gets hurt because of me?

如果你们中任何一个人因为我受伤我该怎么办

It's not just you anymore, Elena.

不仅是为了你 埃琳娜

She's messed with all of us.She has to be stopped.

她在破坏我们所有人的生活 必须阻止她

Why do you keep dragging me into this?I don't want to be a part of it.

干嘛把我拉进来 我不想蹚浑水

Shut up. Which room is it?It's that one.

闭嘴 哪个房间 那个

Where is she?I did it.

她在哪 我做到了

I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you.But I did it.

我真没想到自己能骗过你 但我做到了

词汇解析

1、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

体形;身材

Take pride in your health and your figure.

为自己的健康和体形感到骄傲吧。

Janet was a natural blonde with a good figure.

珍妮特天生一头金发,身材曼妙。


2、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

分享到