美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第16期:神奇的地方
日期:2017-05-08 12:25

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

God, I've got to visit this place.It sounds awesome.

天啦 我一定要去那里看看 真是神奇的地方

Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it.

神奇不足以形容它


Can we stop the curse from being broken at all?

我们能不能阻止咒语被解开

Well, what do you mean?

什么意思

Well, if we rendered the moonstone useless and stopped the curse from being broken.

如果我们能使月光石失效 让诅咒变得不可解

Well, yeah, probably,But why would you wanna do that?

可能吧 但是你为什么要这样做

Tell me how.

告诉我怎样做

You think I'm going to help you figure out How to do something that would piss off an original?

你认为我会告诉你 怎样惹怒吸血鬼祖先吗

And keep me from walking in the sun?

还使我不能在阳光下自由行走

You wanna walk in the sun?

你想在阳光下自由行走

I can make that happen,If you help us.

我可以帮你实现 只要你帮我们

You're gonna be ok.

你会没事的

I know. I just,Who was behind that?

我知道 我只是 谁干的

I don't know. Where's Slater?

我不知道 斯莱特在哪儿

Iowa by now. Who the hell knows?

跑到爱荷华州去了吧 谁知道呢

He's not behind this. He's a good guy.He wouldn't betray me.Then who did it?

不会是他干的 他是个好人 他不会出卖我的 那会是谁干的

It's Klaus. Don't you understand?

是克劳斯 你还不明白吗

You don't know this man. I'm dead.We're all dead.

你不了解这个人 我死定了 我们都死定了

词汇解析

1、render

致使;造成

It contained so many errors as to render it worthless.

它错误太多,所以毫无用处。

barrel-makers whose trade was rendered obsolete by the introduction of stainless steel wine vats.

不锈钢葡萄酒桶的出现使木制酒桶制造者没了生意

给予(帮助);提供(服务)

He had a chance to render some service to his country.

他有了一个为国服务的机会。

Any assistance you can render him will be appreciated.

无论给予他何种帮助,他都会非常感激。


2、betray

失信于;辜负

When I tell someone I will not betray his confidence I keep my word.

如果我告诉某人我不会辜负他的信任,我就会恪守诺言。

The President betrayed them when he went back on his promise not to raise taxes.

总统背叛了他们,违背了不加税的诺言。

背叛;出卖

They offered me money if I would betray my associates.

他们提出来只要我供出同伙就给我钱。

The group were informers, and they betrayed the plan to the Germans.

这帮人是告密者,他们把计划泄露给了德国人。

分享到
重点单词
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • betrayvt. 误导,出卖,背叛,泄露 vi. 证明 ... 错
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • containedadj. 泰然自若的,从容的;被控制的 v. 包含;遏制
  • assistancen. 帮助,援助
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • obsoleteadj. 已废弃的,过时的
  • rendervt. 使成为,提供,报答,着色; 执行,实施 vi.
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的