美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第18期:继续斗争
日期:2016-09-04 20:09

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Our actions are what set things in motion.

我们的举动会触发一些事情

But we have to live with that.I made a choice, Elena.

但我们得忍耐着活下去 我做了选择 埃琳娜


And because of that choice, a lot of people were hurt.

而这个选择伤害了很多人

You also made a choice to stop,to reject the person that the blood made you.

你也选择了罢手 不做那个为血而狂的你

You made a choice to be good, Stefan.No. Please don't do that.

你选择了做好人 斯特凡 不是的 请别这样

That's the person who jumped in the water to save the family

就是那个人 看到有车坠桥 跳进水里

whose car had driven off the bridge.Please.

去救落水的一家人 别这样

Don't make this all OK.That's the person who saved my life.

别为我找借口 就是那个人救了我的命

You don't understand, Elena.Then tell me.It hurts me.

埃琳娜 你并不懂 那就告诉我 我很痛苦

It hurts me, knowing what I've done,and that pain... that pain is with me all the time.

想到我的所作所为 我就很痛苦 还有那痛苦 那痛苦一直伴随着我

And every day, I think that if I just..If just give myself over to the blood,

每天我都在想 要是我 要是我吸了血

I can make that pain stop.

那种痛苦就会停止

It would be that easy, and every day, I fight that.

就这么简单 每天我都和这个想法斗争

And I am so terrified that one day,I'm not gonna want to fight that anymore, Elena.

我好害怕 有一天 我不想再与之抗争了 埃琳娜

And the next time I hurt somebody.It could be you.

下一次我再伤人 很可能就是你

There will be no next time.You don't know that.

不会再有下次了 谁也不能预料

Maybe I don't.But what I do know is that you can take this,

也许我不能 但我知道的是 你可以拿上它

throw it in the quarry, and let the sun rise.

丢在采石场 然后等着太阳升起

or you could take this ring and put it on,and keep fighting.It's your choice.

或者你也可以戴上它 继续斗争 选择权在你

词汇解析

1、reject

拒绝考虑;不接受;不同意

The British government is expected to reject the idea of state subsidy for a new high speed railway.

预计英国政府不会考虑为修建一条新的高速铁路提供国家补贴的设想。

Seventeen publishers rejected the manuscript before Jenks saw its potential.

17家出版社回绝了这部手稿,直到詹克斯看到了它的潜在价值。

冷漠对待;拒绝…的爱意

You make friends with people and then make unreasonable demands so that they reject you.

你和别人交朋友,然后向人家提出无理要求,结果被人家拒绝。

people who had been rejected by their lovers.

被爱人拒绝的人


2、give over

停止;别再做;住手

Tell him to give over.

告诉他到此为止吧。

She gave over teasing and grinned at him.

她不再取笑他,只是朝他咧着嘴笑。

分享到