美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第11期:平凡的夜晚
日期:2016-06-13 19:58

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

How's everything going?Matt's cheating.No need. I'm awesome.

你们打得怎么样了 马特作弊 没那必要 我很强的

Stefan Salvatore.Is everything OK?Everything's great.

斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 没什么事吧 没事


So, you didn't recognize him?You haven't seen him before?

你不认识他 以前也没见过他

No, there was nothing familiar about him at all.All right. Let's call it a night.

没有 一点印象都没有 今晚就到这儿吧

You know? Send Matt and Caroline home?

送马特和卡罗琳回家

You know, the whole point of tonight was to not have to deal with this stuff.

今晚出来约会的初衷 就是避开这些事情

We need to get through one night,one normal night.

就这么一晚 就一个平凡的夜晚

You sure?No, I'm not sure.But I don't know what else to do.

真的要 我也不清楚 但我也想不出还能做什么

Look, if there's another vampire in town,He'll still be here tomorrow.

要是镇上还有其他吸血鬼 他明天也跑不了

We'll deal with it tomorrow.Ok.Oh, it's them.Come here.

留着明天再解决吧 好吧 他们到了 过来

This is much better than watching "Damon visit cougar town."No offense.Don't remind me.

这比观看达蒙拜访熟女镇要好多了 无意冒犯 别提醒我

Man, I've always wanted to see what it looks like in this place.Yeah, I guess it's, uh, a bit watch.

伙计 我一直都想进来看个究竟 是吧 估计是有点看头

Ha! Yeah, my entire house could fit in here, like, twice.I feel like I've been here before.It's weird.

当然 两个我家都放得进来 我感觉好像以前来过这儿 真怪

Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?Whoa, these are great.

你们想看点电影之类的吗 这些太棒了

That's, uh,Just a little hobby of mine.I did the entire Mustang series when I was 9.

那是 我的一点小嗜好 我9岁时组装过整套福特野马系列的车模

You like cars?That's an understatement.Come with me.

你很喜欢车 喜欢二字远不足以形容 跟我来

重点讲解

1、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

消耗;用完

We've got through a lot of tyres.

我们用了很多轮胎。

You'll get through at least ten nappies a day.

你每天至少得用10块尿布。

使理解;使明白

An old friend might well be able to get through to her and help her.

也许一个老朋友能让她明白并且帮助她。

The message was finally getting through to him.

他终于明白了这一点。


2、recognize

认识;认出

The receptionist recognized him at once.

接待员一眼就认出他了。

He did not think she could recognize his car in the snow.

他觉得她在雪天里认不出他的车子。

正式认可;承认;正式接受;赞成

Most doctors appear to recognize homeopathy as a legitimate form of medicine.

大多数医生似乎都接受顺势疗法是一种合理的医疗手段。

France is on the point of recognizing the independence of the Baltic States.

法国即将承认波罗的海诸国的独立。

分享到