美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第6集第15期:一技之长
日期:2017-03-08 20:05

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

He wants me to kill him, anyway.Don't you, Mason?It really is a curse, isn't it?

反正他也不想活了 是吧 梅森 这就是一个诅咒 对吧

You know, I look at you and I see myself.

知道吗 看到你如同看到当年的我一样


A less dashing, less intelligent version.

没我那么潇洒 聪明罢了

I love her. Oh, I know!I've been where you are.

我爱她 我知道 你的执着我也经历过

But Katherine will only rip your heart out.Let me do it for her.

但凯瑟琳只会让你心碎 让我为她效劳吧

You're pretty hand with that thing.Yeah, well, it's a skill.

你挺擅长做菜的嘛 是吧 这也算一技之长

Here.Hmm. Where's the, um, the sea salt?Table.

来尝尝 海盐在哪里 桌上

So I pulled Stefan out of this well,And he's all vervained and just rotted.

我把斯特凡拉出了那口井 他沾满了马鞭草 全身都腐烂了

But Bonnie wasn't mean to me once,And I just,I really think it's progress, you know?I just,what?

但邦妮这次对我态度好点了 我觉得这是个进步 你知道吗 我只是 怎么了

I'm freaking you out.It's just that you've become this person,Don't,don't. I

我吓坏你了吧 只是你变得 不 不 我

I'm just starting to get along.This strong, this confident person.Thank you.

我只是慢慢开始适应 如此坚强 自信的人 谢谢你

You don't have to take my memories away.I'll keep your secret.

你没必要消除我的记忆 我会为你保密的

Look, if you're worried about them,Just say you compelled me.

听着 如果你怕他们不乐意 就说你已经把我催眠了

I won't tell.I'll never do anything to hurt you.

我不会说出去的 我绝不会做任何伤害你的事

We never talk like this. Ever.And today meant so much to me. Me, too.

我们从没有像这样谈过话 从来没有 今天对于我意义非凡 我也是

词汇解析

1、version

形式;变体;版本

an updated version of his book.

他的书的最新版本

Ludo is a version of an ancient Indian racing game.

鲁多是由一种古印度竞赛游戏演变而来。

(某人对某事件区别于他人的)描述,说法

Yesterday afternoon the White House put out a new version of events.

昨天下午,白宫对事件给出了另一种说法。

She and her friends wanted to go public with their version of the incident.

她和朋友们想把他们看到的事情经过公之于众。


2、compel

强迫;逼迫

the introduction of legislation to compel cyclists to wear a helmet.

强制骑自行车者戴头盔的法律的出台

Leonie's mother was compelled to take in washing to help support her family.

利奥妮的妈妈被迫在家替人洗衣服,以贴补家用。

觉得必须(做…)

Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.

迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。

I felt morally compelled to help.

我觉得从道义上我必须帮忙。

分享到