位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第5期:第三者
日期:2019-06-23 15:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, so being busy at work isn't just an excuse?
原来工作忙不只是借口而已
Look...
听我说
Sara, I'm not avoiding you, okay? It's just--
莎拉 我不是在躲你 只是...
It's been a week.
已经整整一周了
You know, every day I wear this, I feel worse.
我多戴着它一天 我就越难受
If you're not ready to leave Emily, then...
如果你还没准备好离开艾米莉 那...
I'm not gonna wait around. Okay, I'm not that girl.
我不会傻傻地等 我不是那种女孩
I'm not asking you to be.
我不是要你那样
It's just things with Emily are a little...
只是和艾米莉的事有点...
They're a little more complicated than you know.
比你所知得更复杂一点
Yeah, well, it looks picture-perfect to me.
这些照片在我看来挺完美的
This is all just show, okay? It's...
这些都只是作秀
"Voulez's" start has been less than ideal.
《想》的创刊号发展不够理想
And a spread like this sells magazines, which I need.
这样的报道有利于提高销量 这正是我需要的
Yeah, well, I need to stop feeling like the other woman.
可我不想一直觉得自己是第三者
So make up your damn mind.
所以 赶紧给我做决定
Sara, come...
莎拉 别
Sara.
莎拉


分享到
重点单词
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传