位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第115期:艾米莉是个假名字
日期:2013-05-24 21:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

David Clarke knew exactly what he was doing.
大卫·克拉克很清楚他在做什么
On numerous occasions,
他告诉过我很多次
he told me he was working on something big.
他在计划一件大事
And th-that he wanted me to run away with him.
他还希望我和他一起远走高飞
No.
不行
David Clarke has to be completely dead to you,
你一定要表现出对大卫·克拉克心灰意冷
or the jury will see right through you.
否则陪审团会看穿你的
Victoria...
维多利亚...
We're gonna lose everything--
我们会失去一切
This house, Daniel...
这栋房子 丹尼尔...
I mean, everything.
所有的一切
David Clarke threatened my life.
大卫·克拉克威胁要干掉我
If I didn't do what he wanted,
如果我不照他说的做
he swore he would hurt my family as well.
他发誓也会毁了我的家
I did what I had to do to protect them.
我只能尽全力去保护他们
I only wish I could've done the same
我真希望自己也能同样保护
for the people who died in that plane.
那些在空难中死去的人们
Hello.

Victoria, I'm so glad you answered.
维多利亚 真高兴你能接我电话
Where are you, Frank?
弗兰克 你在哪里
I'm on my way back to you.
我现在回去找你
Your suspicions were right all along.
你一直以来的疑虑都是对的
Emily Thorne is not who she claims to--
艾米莉·索恩并非她自称的...

重点解释

And th-that he wanted me to run away with him.他还希望我和他一起远走高飞

run away with:与 ... 私奔

He ran away with his teacher's wife.

他与老师的妻子私奔了。

he swore he would hurt my family as well.他发誓也会毁了我的家

as well:

He is a friend in word as well as in deed.

他是个言行如一的朋友。

He shared in my sorrows as well as in my joys.

他分担我的快乐也分享我的悲伤。

Your suspicions were right all along.你一直以来的疑虑都是对的

all along:始终; 一直

I realized I had had it in my pocket all along.

我发觉原来这一直就在我口袋里。

I have known all along that they are going to win.

我始终认为他们会取胜的。

分享到
重点单词
  • numerousadj. 为数众多的,许多
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • juryn. 陪审团,评委会 adj. 临时用的 vt. 挑选
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • deedn. 事迹,行为,[法]契约 vt. 立契转让 a