位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第8期:第一次婚约
日期:2019-01-05 20:42

(单词翻译:单击)

You say that about everyone he gets serious with.
你对他真心对待的每个女人都这么说
Remember Sara?
还记得莎拉吗
Well, your brother ensured that I would never forget her,
你哥哥的所作所为让我永远忘不了她
but at least that cocktail waitress is preferable to Emily.
但至少那个酒吧招待比艾米莉好得多
And what has Emily done that's so wrong?
艾米莉做了什么让你耿耿于怀
You don't know?
你还不知道
She broke their first engagement and Daniel's heart
她和你现在的房东关系暧昧
over a tryst with your current landlord.
违背了第一次婚约 伤透了丹尼尔的心
- Jack? - Mm-hmm.
-杰克 -没错
- Oh, my God. - Mm-hmm.
-天呐 -就是这样
You're digging to see if she truly loves Daniel.
你想弄清她是不是真的爱丹尼尔
Well, it's certainly not for her fashion sense.
当然 我可对她的时尚品味没兴趣
You know, I did think it was weird
我就觉得很奇怪
she was at the Stowaway last night
昨晚她没忙着修复和哥哥的关系
instead of trying to fix things with him.
反而去了偷渡者酒吧
What was Jack's attitude toward her?
杰克对她的态度怎样
I'm pretty sure he's into Margaux right now.
我很肯定他现在喜欢的是玛尔戈

分享到
重点单词
  • stowawayn. 逃票乘客
  • preferableadj. 更好的,更合意的
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)