位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第8期:家族背后的秘密
日期:2019-05-20 08:42

(单词翻译:单击)

And I think you are ready.
我想你已经准备好了
Ready for what?
准备好干什么
For a Grayson rite of passage.
参加格雷森家族婚礼庆祝仪式
Why don't you come with me into the city?
和我一起进城吧
That family is hiding something.
那个家族的背后肯定有秘密
I've been collecting names of Grayson Global employees.
我一直在搜集格雷森国际的雇员名单
One of them will be willing to share their account.
总会有一个愿意说出真相的
I know you're afraid of what Daniel might do, but just...
我知道你担心丹尼尔会做出什么事
talk to Nolan.
不如找诺兰谈谈
I mean, if there's a story to tell, he'll tell it.
我是说 如果真有事的话 他会说的
And if not, there's no need to waste any more time on it.
如果没有 再追根究底也是浪费时间
Yeah, I'll try him tomorrow at the shower.
好 我在明天的新娘送礼会上探探他的口风
Thanks for letting me vent.
谢谢你听我发牢骚
Oh. Of course.
我该做的
But I need to go back to work.
我得回去工作了
Yeah. I'll walk you out.
好 我送你出去
See you later.
待会见

分享到
重点单词
  • riten. 仪式,典礼
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • ventn. 排气口,表达,发泄,火山口 v. 发泄,表达,排放
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的