位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第18期:权利特权
日期:2014-09-29 21:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So, Daniel,
丹尼尔
48 hours ago, you were in jail
48小时前 你在监狱
facing a murder one charge.
面对一级谋杀的指控
Now you're a free man. How you doing?
现在你重获自由 感觉如何
A lot better than I was 48 hours ago.
比我48小时前好多了
Just for the record,
再问一次
did you murder Tyler Barrol?
是你杀了泰勒·巴罗吗
Tyler threatened my whole family.
泰勒威胁我的家人
We struggled for control of the gun,
为了争夺手枪 我俩扭打在一起
It went off, and...
枪走火了
The next thing I knew, I was knocked out
接下来我只知道 我被杀手
by the guy who finished the job. Lee Moran.
打倒了 -就是李·莫伦
According to his confession.
照他的认罪书来看 的确如此
But the truth is,
但事实是
I'll never know Exactly what happened
我完全不知当时在海滩
between Lee and Tyler on that beach.
李和泰勒之间到底发生了什么
I only know how it ended.
我只知道这个事件的结局
We saw your release from Rikers on the news yesterday.
昨天我从新闻上看到你被释放了
"Occupy Daniel" was even trending on twitter.
"占领丹尼尔"现在成了推特热门词
Are you surprised not only by the public reaction
对于公众的反应 甚至对你的恶意抨击
but by the vitriol directed at you?
你感到惊讶吗
On--on one hand, yes.
一方面 我很惊讶
But on the other, I- I get it.
但另一方面 我表示理解
People feel disenfranchised and fed up
人们觉得自身权利受到损害
with the privileged minority
也受够了那些享特权的少数人
who seem to abide by their own set of rules.
好像他们遵守的是自己定的一套规则
Listen, if anyone commits a crime,
如果有人犯了罪
no matter who you are,
不论是谁
he or she should pay for it.
都该为此付出代价

重点解释

A lot better than I was 48 hours ago.比我48小时前好多了

better than比 ... 多; 超过

I like instrumental music better than vocal music.

我喜欢器乐胜于声乐。

It will be better than you think for.

情况将比你预料的好。

We struggled for control of the gun,为了争夺手枪,我俩扭打在一起

struggle for为 ... 努力

He struggled for freedom all his life.

他终生为自由而奋斗。

She struggled for years to find her true vocation.

她多年来苦苦寻找真正适合自己的职业。

According to his confession照他的认罪书来看,的确如此

according to按照;根据;取决于

He ranged the books according to size.

他照大小顺序排列这些书。

He ordered his life according to strict rules.

他把生活安排得十分刻板。

分享到
重点单词
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • occupyvt. 占领,占用,占据,使忙碌,使从事
  • vocaladj. 声音的,口述的,歌唱的 n. 元音,声乐作品
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • minorityn. 少数,少数民族,未成年
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • instrumentaladj. 有帮助的,可做为手段的,乐器的,仪器的 n.
  • vocationn. 职业,行业,职务
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的