位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第207期:向艾米莉求婚
日期:2013-10-19 20:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Knock, knock.
有人在吗
Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Your mom wanted me to let you know that
你妈妈让我告诉你
your dad's on his way over with his lawyer
你爸爸和他的律师马上就到了
in case you wanted to run for the hills.
如果你想躲起来就趁早
Okay, just, uh, just let her know I won't be here.
好吧 别告诉他我在这
Are you proposing to Emily?
你要向艾米莉求婚吗
Don't say anything to my mother, all right?
别和我妈说 好吗
She doesn't need to know until Emily says yes.
艾米莉答应之前别告诉她
You think she will?
你觉得她会答应吗
Well, after your lengthy courtship, who wouldn't?
你都苦苦追了那么久了 换谁都答应了
Wow. You sound about as happy as my mom does.
听起来你和我妈一样 不看好我们
What happened to being Emily's best friend?
你不是艾米莉最好的朋友么
Daniel...
丹尼尔
you picked a really lovely ring.
你挑的戒指很好看
Despite the D.N.A. Results,
尽管DNA结果证实了我们的预想
Mr. Grayson has no intention of voiding Charlotte's trust fund.
格雷森先生也无意作废夏洛特的信托基金
How very generous of you.
真慷慨啊
She's not to blame, after all.
她毕竟只是受害者
She does realize that means we're done
她知道这意味着
with the idea of mediation?
我们不调解了吧
You really want a protracted trial?
你真想在法庭上撕破脸吗
You know you'll both be skewered in the media.
媒体舆论会把你们毁了的
No, some how I think it's my soon-to-be ex-wife
我认为反而是这位即将成为我前妻的人
who's gonna draw the most unflattering spotlight.
会被媒体骂个狗血喷头

重点解释

your dad's on his way over with his lawyer in case you wanted to run for the hills.你爸爸和他的律师马上就到了,如果你想躲起来就趁早

on one's way在去 ... 的路上

The car conked out on my way home.

汽车在我回家路上出了故障。

I am on my way to the grocery store.

我正在去杂货店的路上。

in case万一,以防;如果

Write the telephone number down in case you forget.

把电话号码写下来以免忘了。

They watched him closely in case he should escape.

他们严密监视他,惟恐他会逃脱。

相关短语:in case of防备

In case of flood, the dam can protect us.

在发洪水的时候,大堤可以保护我们。

She's not to blame, after all.她毕竟只是受害者

after all毕竟;到底;终究

The play came to an end after all.

这场戏总算结束了。

Our view are not so far apart, after all.

我们的见解毕竟没有多大的分歧。

分享到
重点单词
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • protractedadj. 延长的,拖延的
  • mediationn. 调解;仲裁;调停
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • lengthyadj. 冗长的,漫长的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • generousadj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的
  • damn. 水坝,堤,障碍物 vt. 筑坝,抑制(情感等)