位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第4集第15期:不能冒险
日期:2018-12-11 07:44

(单词翻译:单击)

It's beautiful. - It is.
真美 -的确
And it's also victoria Grayson's.
而且这是维多利亚·格雷森的
So might I ask how it came to be in your hands?
我能问问你怎么弄到手的吗
Oh, um... I'm her son.
这个嘛...我是她儿子
I had heard through the grapevine
我听过小道消息
that victoria's first born had... resurfaced.
说维多利亚生的第一个儿子 回来了
And now he stands here intending...
没想到他就站在我面前 打算...
if I catch your drift...
如果我没理解错的话
to fence one of her more valuable pieces?
你想出手她更值钱的一件作品
Well, I'm leaving the Hamptons,
那我就可以离开汉普顿
and I could use a little traveling money.
赚点路费也不错
What can I tell you?
我能说什么
I'm a bastard in more ways than one.
当混蛋的方式不止一种
As much as I love it, I simply can't risk
虽然我很喜欢 但我不能冒险
purchasing a piece of this caliber
没有合格的文件证明
without the proper paperwork.
我不能买这件物品
It's illegal.
这是违法行为
Hey, how's the Sultan enjoying his Pollock, by the way?
土耳其君主对那副波洛克的画还满意吗
I heard about your hobby of, uh...
听说 你有个爱好
somehow acquiring certain rare and valuable pieces
喜欢收集某些稀有的珍贵物品
and then privately reselling them
然后暗地里倒卖给
to high-end international buyers.
那些富有的国际买者

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • driftvi. 漂流,漂移,漂泊,吹积,偏离 vt. 使漂流,使
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民