位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第32期:赚钱的疯子
日期:2019-06-18 14:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey. Sorry I missed you earlier.
抱歉之前错过了你
You want to, uh, you wanna come by tonight?
你今晚想要过来吗
I can't. I have a last minute meeting in the city.
我不能去 我在城里忽然有约
- That sounds mysterious. - It is.
-听起来很神秘 -的确是
Someone contacted me, claiming to know enough about Conrad
有人联系了我 声称知道很多康拉德的事
to fill a book of their own.
足够写一本书了
Probably some lunatic looking for cash.
可能是某个想赚钱的疯子
After my disappointing chat
在今天和诺兰·罗斯
with Nolan Ross today,
那场令人失望的谈话结束后
my fervor for the story is dying.
我对这个故事的热忱消退了
Well, that's too bad.
这太糟了
Well, not if it means more time for nightcaps with you.
如果这意味着有更多时间和你喝睡前酒就不糟
- Good night, Jack. - Good night.
-晚安 杰克 -晚安
Ah, you made it.
你来了
Thanks for meeting with me, Ms. Davis.
谢谢你来见我 戴维斯夫人
It's Lydia.
叫我莉迪亚
And believe me, the pleasure is all mine.
相信我 是我荣幸之至

分享到
重点单词
  • disappointingadj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • fervorn. 热诚,热心 =fervour(英)