位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第135期:母性本能
日期:2013-07-02 21:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I don't imagine I have to tell you
没想到我会跟你说这件事
that things between Daniel and myself
自从你介入到我和丹尼尔之间以后
have been strained since you've come into the picture.
我和他的关系越来越紧张
And I hope you know,
我希望你知道
I've never had any intention of getting between you and your son.
我从没想过要介入你和你儿子之间
And yet, here we are.
但终究走到这步了
May I ask you,
我能问问你吗
what is it about me that troubles you so much?
我到底哪点碍着你了
Call it maternal instinct. Okay.
就算是母性本能吧 好吧
I understand why you might not trust me.
我能理解你不信任我
I know I wasn't exactly forthcoming with my juvenile record,
我的确是隐瞒了自己少管所的案底
but we all have things in our past that we wish we could change,
但我们都有悔之不及的过去
don't we?
不是吗
You missing something?
什么东西不见了吗
Oh, yeah. My P.C.
是的 我的电脑不见了
I could've sworn I brought it home.
我还以为带回家来了
Well, maybe you left it at the office.
也许你把它忘在办公室了
Yeah, maybe. Listen...
可能吧
Stay for breakfast.
留下来吃早餐
It's time that Amanda get to know you better.
该让阿曼达进一步了解你了
Well, I wish I could,
我也想这样
but I still haven't told Daniel
但是我还没告诉丹尼尔
that I'm leaving his father.
我要离开他爸爸
Can we keep it a secret just a little while longer?
我们能晚一点再公开吗
Yeah, just a little bit longer.
好的 再晚一点点
Don't hurt my son, Emily.
不要伤害我的儿子 艾米莉
You'll live to regret it if you do.
否则你会后悔一辈子的
The last thing I want
我最不希望的就是
is for Daniel to get injured in any of this.
丹尼尔因此受到伤害
Assuming that you feel the same way,
如果你和我想法一致
I think it's time that we work out our differences.
我觉得我们该化解彼此间的矛盾了
Yes, I think we can both do that,
是的 为了丹尼尔
for Daniel's sake.
我们应该都能做到的

重点解释

Yeah, just a little bit longer.好的,再晚一点点

a little bit:有点儿; 一点儿

I reckon the girl is a little bit boyish.

这想这个女孩有点男孩子气。

I'm a little bit tired. Let's take a short rest.

我有点累了。让我们休息一会儿。

The last thing I want is for Daniel to get injured in any of this.我最不希望的就是丹尼尔因此受到伤害

get injured:负伤;受伤

He got injured through his own carelessness.

他由於自己不小心而受伤。

Gary got injured when he was trapping in the woods.

加里在树林里布置陷阱时受伤了。

I think it's time that we work out our differences.我觉得我们该化解彼此间的矛盾了

work out:可以解决

I believe that you can work out this problem by yourself.

我相信你自己能做出这道题的。

相关短语:work one's guts out:拼命工作

I'm not going to work my guts out for only $10 a day.

我不会为一天十美元去卖命的。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • instinctadj. 充满的 n. 本能,天性,直觉
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的
  • carelessnessn. 粗心
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,