位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第216期:阿曼达对杰克的感情
日期:2013-11-06 23:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I told you Jack Porter was off-limits.
我告诉过你不要伤到杰克·波特
What happened?
到底怎么回事
Victoria called in her own guy.
维多利亚叫她自己的人做的
There was nothing I could do.
我无能为力
You were supposed to control it.
但这本该是在你掌控之下的
They got to you, didn't they?
他们找到了你 是吗
No. Your father did.
不 是你爸爸
I told him his best shot at a new trial
我跟他说他在重新审理时的最佳反击
would mean pulling you in.
可能会把你牵扯进
He refused.
于是他拒绝了
He was afraid of what the conspiracy might do
他担心那伙人为了让你闭嘴
to keep you silenced.
会不择手段
You're lucky I intercepted
你该庆幸我在她之前
that D.N.A. Test she ordered on Amanda.
截下了阿曼达的DNA测试结果
If I hadn't switched the sample, you'd be finished.
要不是我调换了样本 你已经完蛋了
I know.
我明白
Thank you.
多谢
You know I believe your father is innocent,
我相信你爸爸是清白的
but I can't be part of this kind of violence.
我不能参与这种暴力计划
Maybe it's time you reassess what you're doing here.
也许你也该重新想想你的所作所为了

重点解释

I told him his best shot at a new trial would mean pulling you in.我跟他说他在重新审理时的最佳反击可能会把你牵扯进

pull in拉入

They managed to pull in the tractor inside the shed.

他们设法把牵引机拉进棚里。

The new show is certainly pulling in the crowds.

新的表演一定很吸引人。

He was afraid of what the conspiracy might do to keep you silenced.他担心那伙人为了让你闭嘴会不择手段

afraid of害怕

The little girl is afraid of thunder and lightning.

这小女孩害怕雷声和闪电。

Some children are afraid of the dark.

有些小孩怕黑。

but I can't be part of this kind of violence.我不能参与这种暴力计划

part of一部分

This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.

这片玻璃似乎是一盏灯的一部分。

He salted away part of his wages each month.

他每月把工资的一部分储存起来。

分享到
重点单词
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • lightningn. 闪电 adj. 闪电般的,快速的 vi. 打闪
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • tractorn. 拖拉机,牵引车 n. 螺旋桨飞机