位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第179期:同居生活
日期:2013-09-08 19:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

When the season's over, I was thinking,
我在考虑 夏日将尽之时
maybe you and I could get a place in the city.
或许我俩能在城里找个地方住
I mean, we've already been kind of living together.
我们已经差不多算同居了
Which has been wonderful.
这段时光真的很幸福
But I never really imagined that I would
但我从未想过
get a place
要在婚前
with somebody until I was married.
与人同居
My parents were actually...
事实上 我的父母...
pretty traditional.
都很传统
And keeping those traditions alive, I--
保留这些传统
I feel like I'm honoring them in a small way.
我觉得是对他们的一种尊敬
Yeah. I get it.
我明白的
But don't get me wrong. I love you,
别误会 我爱你
and I want to be with you,
我想和你在一起
just in the right way.
只是应该处之得当
Of course, one doesn't often consider
当然 在非虚构类文学创作中
the role of inspiration in the work of nonfiction writing.
灵感的运用可以忽略不计
In my admittedly biased opinion, that is an oversight.
众所周知 我认为那是一个谬误
It is very much a factor of my work.
灵感恰恰是我创作中不可或缺的因素
Only it comes from without,
只是它来源于外界
not from within--
而非内在
From the deceits perpetrated by the worst among us.
来源于卑劣之徒犯下的累累罪行
My subjects are always my inspiration.
我的写作对象一直是我的灵感源泉
What a tool.
好个狗腿子
Mm. Exactly.
没错

重点解释

Only it comes from without,只是它来源于外界

come from来自; 起源于

Most of these children come from broken families.

这些孩子中的多数人来自婚姻破裂的家庭。

My answer seemed to come from the subconscious.

我的回答似乎出自下意识。

In my admittedly biased opinion, that is an oversight.众所周知,我认为那是一个谬误

in one's opinion依照某人的看法; 在 ... 看来

In my opinion, that's an excellent idea.

我认为,那是一个极好的主意。

In my opinion, what he said is not true at all.

依我看来,他说的一点也不真实。

and I want to be with you,just in the right way.我想和你在一起只是应该处之得当

in the right way正当地(有效地)

You're not going about it in the right way.

你做此事的方法不对.

get a place with somebody until I was married.要在婚前与人同居

marry的过去分词married可用作形容词,在句中作定语或表语,表示婚姻状况。

My son was lost to me when he married.

我儿子结婚以后,就不再听我的了。

分享到
重点单词
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • biasedadj. 有偏见的;结果偏倚的,有偏的
  • factorn. 因素,因子 vt. 把 ... 因素包括进去 vi
  • inspirationn. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)