位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第12期:交换身份
日期:2015-05-09 20:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Kind of sparse for a newborn.
对婴儿来说有些简陋
Yeah, well,
是啊
it wouldn't be if Jack had accepted Charlotte's gift.
如果杰克收下夏洛特的礼物情况就不一样了
He's determined to keep all things Grayson
他决定让孩子远离
out of the baby's life.
一切格雷森家的东西
He's got good instincts.
他的直觉是对的
Unfortunately, Victoria has banished me from her premises.
不幸的是 维多利亚彻底把我撵了出来
I need you to deliver something for me.
我需要你帮我送点东西
It's one of my father's journals,
这是我父亲其中一本日记
or at least my version of it.
至少是我拿到的版本
Victoria's having a press conference.
维多利亚要开一场记者招待会
This press pass will get you through security.
这个记者通行证能让你通过保安
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
I promised Jack I wouldn't go anywhere near the Graysons.
我答应过杰克永不接近格雷森家
So lie.
那就骗他
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
Show this to Charlotte to thank her for her gift.
把这个给夏洛特作为谢礼
I told you, I'm returning the gift.
我说了 我要把礼物退回去
I've wanted a family my whole life.
我这辈子都想有个家
I'm not jeopardizing that for you or anyone else.
我不会为你或者任何人冒失去的险
I thought we were family.
我以为我们就是一家人
When we exchanged identities, the plan was clear.
我们交换身份的时候 计划很明确
You become my past...
你成为我的过去
And I become your future.
我成为你的未来

重点解释

He's determined to keep all things Grayson out of the baby's life.他决定让孩子远离一切格雷森家的东西

keep out of躲开; 置身 ... 之外

Do keep out of the rain if you haven't a coat.

没带雨衣那就避一下雨。

America must keep out of this war.

美国应该置身战争之外。

This press pass will get you through security.这个记者通行证能让你通过保安

get through通过;到达;做完;度过

The candidates didn't all get through.

报考者没有全部通过。

If more supplies do not get through in time, thousands of refugees will die.

如果更多的救济品不能及时到达的话,数以千计地难民将要死亡。

分享到