位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第1期:年轻时的阿曼达
日期:2014-10-07 23:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You bastard!
你个混蛋
What the hell?
怎么了
What's wrong with you, you crazy bitch? Get off him!
你这疯婆子发什么神经 放开他
Screw you, you son of a bitch!
滚你的 混蛋
Stop it! You're gonna kill him!
停手 你会杀了他的
Let go of me!
放开我
Freak!
疯子
Come on, man. Take it easy. I'm just a girl.
伙计 放松点 我可只是个女孩
I will give you $10,000 for a cigarette.
我给你一万美元 买你一根香烟
You know, you really shouldn't smoke, Amanda.
你知道你不应该吸烟的 阿曼达
It's bad for the skin.
对皮肤不好
You.
是你
What the hell do you want?
你想要什么
Some moo goo gai pan and maybe some wontons.
一份蘑菇鸡片 一些馄饨
Care to join?
想一起吃吗
No.
不想
Well, I really hate to eat alone, so, uh...
我很讨厌一个人吃饭 所以
Why don't you hop in?
来 上车吧
You should really drink some tea.
你真应该喝点茶
It'll help with that hangover.
对缓解宿醉很有帮助
I don't like to think that far ahead.
我可不想考虑那么遥远的事情
Oh, well, that explains why, uh, you didn't consider
这就能解释你在酒吧厕所里
that the guy you just toilet capped at the club
打那个男人
could press charges.
却没考虑这可能会让你陷入诉讼
Well, let him. I can afford it.
随他去 我玩得起
I promised your dad that I would look after you.
我向你父亲承诺过要好好照看你的
You don't even know me.
你都不了解我

重点解释

It'll help with that hangover.对缓解宿醉很有帮助

help with帮助某人做 ...

He got pulled in to help with the school concert again.

他又一次被说服来帮助搞校音乐会。

I hope enough of you are prepared to help with the show.

我希望你们中能有足够的人手准备协助这场演出。

I don't like to think that far ahead.我可不想考虑那么遥远的事情

far ahead远在前面

The headlight of the car lit up the road far ahead.

汽车的前灯照射着前方远处的路面。

Not far ahead was a cluster of trees.

前面不远有一丛树林。

I promised your dad that I would look after you.我向你父亲承诺过要好好照看你的

look after照料;看管

He has many affairs to look after.

他有许多事务要照料。

I can look after myself.

我能照料自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成