位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第7期:维多利亚的手段
日期:2014-05-29 23:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人
What can I do for you?
我能为您做什么
I need to get a message to an inmate at Rikers.
我需要向被拘留在赖克斯岛看守所的人传句话
Is that something you know how to do?
这你该知道怎么做吧
Yeah. Try the U.S. Postal Service.
知道 用美国邮政就行
It's not that kind of message.
不是传普通的信
So basically, her plan is to frame Jack
她的计划是陷害杰克
to get Conrad's son acquitted?
好让康拉德的儿子脱罪吗
Don't you find that the least bit ironic,
你难道一点都不觉得讽刺吗
and how could you let her put Jack at risk like that?
你怎么能让她置杰克于如此险境
The prosecutors already have their suspect.
公诉人已经有嫌疑对象了
They're not gonna go after Jack, and if they do,
他们不会盯上杰克 就算抓了他
well, I always have my one trump card to play.
我还有王牌
'Cause...
王牌是...
You'd come clean for Jack?
你会替杰克作证
All right.
好吧
What do you want me to do?
我能帮什么忙
Find Mason Treadwell.
找到梅森·特德韦尔
Oh, God.
天哪
He is the perfect person to run with this story.
他是圆这个谎的最佳人选
He has it out for Amanda. We can use that.
他和阿曼达有过节 我们可以利用这点

重点解释

and how could you let her put Jack at risk like that?你怎么能让她置杰克于如此险境

at risk处境危险

Were those patients now at risk?

那些病人现在是否处于危险之中呢?

He saved three children alive at risk of his life.

他拼命救出了三个孩子

相关短语at risk to冒失去 ... 的危险

Obese children are at risk to atherosclerosis.

肥胖儿的确有发生动脉粥样硬化的危险。

They're not gonna go after Jack, and if they do,他们不会盯上杰克,就算抓了他

go after追逐; 追求

I've decided to go after that job in Ohio.

我决定力争得到俄亥俄州的那份工作。

We're both going after the same job.

我们俩都谋求得到这份工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • atherosclerosisn. 动脉硬化;动脉粥样硬化
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • ironicadj. 说反话的,讽刺的