位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第2集第19期:弥补罪过
日期:2018-10-14 10:10

(单词翻译:单击)

And I made the same mistake.
我犯了同样的错误
And I've only just begun
我现在才开始
to make up for what I've been missing.
弥补我的过失
And I swear to you that I will go to my grave
我向你发誓 就算要我死
to try to atone for those sins.
我也会努力弥补我所犯的罪过
Now...
现在
Patrick has done nothing wrong.
帕特里克没做错什么
And for you to treat him like this
你们这样待他
is not only unwarranted. It is unacceptable.
毫无道理 令人无法接受
He is good, and he is genuine.
他善良 真诚
And I will be damned if I sit here
如果我还坐这儿让你们诋毁他
and let you drag him down to your level.
那我就太可恶了
He is my son, and that makes him family.
他是我儿子 所以他是家人
Well, then, here's...
那好 敬
Conrad, are you all right?
康拉德 你还好吗
Aah! Damn it!
该死
Look what you've done, mother.
你看你都做了什么 妈
God, how can you be so selfish?
天呐 你怎么如此自私
Springing Patrick on us and riling dad up.
突然让帕特里克来 激怒爸爸
He's sick, and you could care less. - Charlotte--
他病了 你却毫不关心 -夏洛特
Patrick, if I were you, I'd get out before it's too late.
帕特里克 如果我是你 我会马上离开

分享到
重点单词
  • unwarrantedadj. 无根据的,未经授权的,无保证的
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的
  • genuineadj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的